Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher

Down at Qualcomm Stadium, they have street racing once a month and it hasn't been a problem. They are hurting for the funding to stay open though. So far it has worked out
That's good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, is it taking the place of street racing? Would it survive, if they raised the fees to cover the losses they are facing?
You'll never stop street racing but it has gone down around here. They probably could and survive. Mostly rice rockets and every now and then they get their rears kicked by some go 'ol american muscle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Can't beat good ol' american muscle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Indian, India...same dif.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's all chinese to me. Oh, I watched Law and Order last night...it was about roid rage.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I think confused is the dumb one...he's up WAAAAYYYY too late posting on this forum. Did you finish watching late night p0rn, and think of us? That was quite considerate.
I live in THEE MOST multi-cultural city/country in the world. BELIEVE me, there are many differences between India and Indian (and chinese, and Philipino and Vietnamese, etc...).

i wish it were true... that we get late night p0rn, but i have to get a satellite package for that, our cable sux up here.

Old 10-13-2005, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

If I wanted any lip from you I'd....
rattle my zipper?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 02:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hoss is skeered! He dare not say anything because he hates it when I make him look STOOPID[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
and nobody sets the table as good as hoss. maybe we should start calling Hoss "Martha"!

Old 10-13-2005, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

Ohhh. I heard its gonna rain this weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hoss is skeered! He dare not say anything because he hates it when I make him look STOOPID[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
and nobody sets the table as good as hoss. maybe we should start calling Hoss "Martha"!
Cybil, Martha...same thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hey queenie, are those bolt-on's. Just wondering.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Cybil, Martha...same thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hey queenie, are those bolt-on's. Just wondering.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
That was already covered. She's stock. But her friends have bolt-ons. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Royalty Rider

Im glad someone listens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

I knew the answer, I just wanted to spark a debate about fun bags.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Royalty Rider

I knew the answer, I just wanted to spark a debate about fun bags.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Lets talk about peckers, ***** have already been discussed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I am only joking....

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel