Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher

Down at Qualcomm Stadium, they have street racing once a month and it hasn't been a problem. They are hurting for the funding to stay open though. So far it has worked out
That's good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, is it taking the place of street racing? Would it survive, if they raised the fees to cover the losses they are facing?

Old 10-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Sounds like the City of San Diego[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] We have a pension fund they can't pay for, no mayor, high taxes, no services, etc. and everyone calls it "America's Finest City". What a joke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Fresno Unified School District is screwed up big time too. I think they are trying to fend off a state takeover. Not sure. They are in the financial crisis partly with insane health costs. I think that's the biggest issue for a LOT of companies. GM is looking at a $6/share health care costs. I think they need to sit down and look at where exactly all of the money is going. Try to lean down management (hah, I know...good luck...since they are the ones who would be cutting their own jobs...like that will EVER happen.)

I think the Delphi CEO should do what Lee Iacoca did at Chrysler. $1 salary and took bonus based on corporate performance. Turned around Chrysler and paid off the gov. loans way early. The CEO has already said he would take a pay reduction.
I don't buy into the cry that it is because of health insurance or worker's comp. It might be part of the problem, but not 100% of the problem. Growth is allowed to occur, at a developers rate, but the infrastructure to support it, is not reinforced with adequate funding. More children are brought into the school system, more calls for public service, more use of public utilities, public roads, etc. etc. and the infrastructure we all depend on breaks down. No one wants to pay for it. On top of that, we all want the highest wage out there. It's a conglomeration of things.

Old 10-12-2005, 02:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Skinner, don't worry about being Off Topic...this thread wouldn't be alive if we didn't talk about everything under the sun. However, I'm with Rescue...I don't watch the news much. Hell, I didn't even know there was an earthquake in Indian, until today. I look at the headlines on internet news pages, but that's only if I have time.

Oh, I winterized the fiver last night...it's getting cold. It snowed last week.

hey STOO-PID, is that anywhere near INDIA!!!! do ya think it's true what they say about 'roids (not the HEM version) shrinkin yer brain, or are you naturally this stunned? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO!!!

Old 10-12-2005, 02:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I saw Denver received like 10 inches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
MD!! what were you doing in my room?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and my wife's name ISN'T Denver!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That's the code name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Quad Patrol

[I saw Denver received like 10 inches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I guess Hoss has finally named his sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
In Denver, they are so high up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You know, the mile high club[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that Hoss doesn't call the sheep, he calls on the rams[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]to take care of bidness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
[I saw Denver received like 10 inches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I guess Hoss has finally named his sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
In Denver, they are so high up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You know, the mile high club[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that Hoss doesn't call the sheep, he calls on the rams[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]to take care of bidness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
and we all know, Hoss is kinky enuf to switch hit like that.

BTW MD, now that my mind is entrenched in the gutter, you were saying that the Mrs was quite giving for the new house. so i was just wondering how long i should expect similar treatment? we are getting close to the spooning season where it is practiced more due to the cold weather. i wuz hopin to parlay it into more, especially with the new home looming as a perfect excuse, er ah, opportunity.

Old 10-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

Indian, India...same dif.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's all chinese to me. Oh, I watched Law and Order last night...it was about roid rage.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I think confused is the dumb one...he's up WAAAAYYYY too late posting on this forum. Did you finish watching late night p0rn, and think of us? That was quite considerate.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Royalty Rider

LMAO... there were some good replys in here...and no Hoss your not funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL!!!

Old 10-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

If I wanted any lip from you I'd....

Old 10-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Quad Patrol

BTW MD, now that my mind is entrenched in the gutter, you were saying that the Mrs was quite giving for the new house. so i was just wondering how long i should expect similar treatment? we are getting close to the spooning season where it is practiced more due to the cold weather. i wuz hopin to parlay it into more, especially with the new home looming as a perfect excuse, er ah, opportunity.
The treatment is still ongoing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The doctor couldn't have written a better prescription[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel