Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 01:34 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL! Our season is about 5 months. Not that much longer. We tried to di it ourselves in the beginning. Found out we didn't enjoy the pool as much (took to much time) then, we got a pool service, cost is only $35 a month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and worth every penny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put a fence around it. We did. Finally took it down 2 years ago, after the youngest became a strong swimmer.
Sounds like a good deal. My supervisor really likes his new salt water pool. Much lower maintenance costs than traditional chlorine.

We just found out today, our new house insurance is going up $20 a month more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Investors felt it wasn't inflated enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] for today's market[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] IN case the house burnt down.
What a bunch of blood suckers. Thing is, the rebuild cost will be lower than the initial purchaase price, because you already have the land. Investors must own insurance stock as well.
Salt water sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I just don't like rinsing salt off of everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Tell me about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The whole house buying thing is a joke. Everybody wants your money, but doesn't want to do anything for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I am about to go off on a title company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] What a nightmare.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Salt water sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I just don't like rinsing salt off of everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Tell me about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The whole house buying thing is a joke. Everybody wants your money, but doesn't want to do anything for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I am about to go off on a title company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] What a nightmare.
It's not that much salt. I don't think it really leaves a residue on anything.

I was talking to my mom about house buying now. The market is so out of whack it's almost scary. Especially the people with the interest-only loans. Market collapses and they are pretty much screwed. Not sure what happens, but I'm sure there's something in the mortgages that could be rather unpleasant for the buyer.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Royalty Rider

Hey everyone...

Daddy finally cut me off...so I have been having to do real work...

Nah, Im actually training a new girl and its cutting into my online time! Im trying to set a good example [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Skinner, I hear you like salty things.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And DQ, quit your complaining.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater

And DQ, quit your complaining.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Dont you have some sheep to be.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Damn, where did I put my Velcro (sorry... hook and loop) gloves?

Old 08-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Damn, where did I put my velcrow (sorry... hook and loop) gloves?
It's Velcro.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry, I'm a lover, not a speller.

Okay confused, I'm a flingin'.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider

We know eww are a lover.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

I went out to dinner last night, and a man approched our table (He spoke German and no English). Anyway, he plopped down a photo album of his home in the "Mother Land", and pictures of his........any guesses? They were white and wooly. He was a sheep hearder. No kidding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh, and he also raises four horned goats.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel