Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 11:11 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
dude B&RW u need to get over to the bored thread more often man..havent seen you in there since school started!
I've been busy lately. Doing some side work for a friend. Just about done. And I get bored with posts to just post.
I hear you there.

oh and this one time at band camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You got a trumpet stuck up your....by a cute red head? j/k (I forgot the j/k)[/quote]

A trumpet is better then a trombone or a tuba[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Twasn't me. I was with my Linux using buddies today. Those guys are a riot. The stories... LOL One guy does process serving and that kind of stuff. Always get some good stories from him.
Linux using buddies? Skinner, Skinner, Skinner...You are a nerd![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No, I'm a geek.

A nerd is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology. A geek is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology and they like it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Many people think I'm just a lowly lowly draftsman who doesn't know ****. Oh well. Let 'em think that. That how I catch them with their hand in the cookie jar up to their elbow.
I'd much rather have myself elbow deep in a cookie jar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then a horse's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You know, being a horse owner. Ive seen some vets do some things to horses thats very disturbing. haha
Just a few months ago my horse got sick so the vet came out and shoved like 3 ft of hose down his nose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Ugh. The sounds. grggrglrlgrlgrlgrgrlrlgrl

hahaha

Old 10-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

All this animal talk is going to get Hoss all excited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 05:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey FBK! Just wanted to say hey. All this tool talk reminds me of a store I once visited in Vegas. Anyone ever heard of the Moby 2000?
sounds like a battery operated replacement for the male organ, for a large woman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] oops, i posted in order like you do MD, never saw your reply. but i think we're on the same gutter-track on this one![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 05:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Ah, now your talking fancy words[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Forstner bits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I haven't made cabinets like that to where it matter much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, I do know what your talking about.
funny, i got a nice set of forstner bits, router bits, drill bits & screwdriver bits at a prison auction, all for about $75. shoulda grabbed a couple of other items while i was there, like a nice wire wheel on a pedestal. our Prov. govt shut down a handful of prisons and they auctioned off all kinds of stuff. that's where i learned people pay way too much at auctions, and you;ll waste your time looking for a deal. still mad that my father-in-law didn't bid on the 2 street hockey nets that went for $10. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 05:47 AM
Pro Rider

the nice thing about those euro hinges is that they're hidden, and there's tons of room for adjustments on them. you can really straighten out some poor workmanship with them.

Old 10-19-2005, 05:53 AM
Pro Rider

Glad im not the only one still up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Im watchin our newest SuperHurricane Intensify.. Its more like a massive tornado.

Old 10-19-2005, 06:02 AM
Pro Rider

Crazy

An hour ago, the RECON reported a pressure of 892mb, tied the 2nd lowest on record with the 1935 Labor Day hurricane. The eye is an unprecedented 2NM across -- and the aircraft is taking readings from the 700mb level. Typically, 700m is around 10,000'. In Wilma's case, it is 2,132m around 6,500 feet. 168KT in the SE Quadrant, just 3NM outside from the center -- is at least 175mph sustained surface winds.

This has some of the characteristics of a tornado. Looking for microwave signature, and loops in the shortwave spectrum, it appears the eye wall will simply implode -- and the next strong wall on imagery appearts to be 20NM across -- but there really is no confirmation of that from the crew - who are no doubt hanging on for dear life.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Its actually down to 884 now!!!!

Old 10-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

These are the crazy bastages that fly into the eye: Hurrican Hunters (53rd WRS) Wilma's page on the Hurricane Hunters.

You look at the radar images and you can't even really see the eye. This thing is like someone took an econobox and stuffed a Ferrari engine under the hood.

So this is FEMA's 3rd try this year. They are 0 for 2 so far. What's the line for this at bat? Though they kinda lucked out last time with Rita.

They told the non-residents to evacuate the Keys. How about the residents?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

These are the crazy bastages that fly into the eye: Hurrican Hunters (53rd WRS) Wilma's page on the Hurricane Hunters.

You look at the radar images and you can't even really see the eye. This thing is like someone took an econobox and stuffed a Ferrari engine under the hood.

So this is FEMA's 3rd try this year. They are 0 for 2 so far. What's the line for this at bat? Though they kinda lucked out last time with Rita.

They told the non-residents to evacuate the Keys. How about the residents?
Sounds like a blast though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ive been paying attention to this guy. http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/show.html

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel