Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I remember when Henderson set the record, and the guy he beat was at the game. He grabs the mic, announces... "(whoever it was.. Stan Musial??) was great, but today I am the greatest!" It was the most disgusting display of arrogance and egomaniac-ism I've ever seen. He lowered himself to a whole new level of disdain and disrespect in my book that day. He's the I in team. He only cares about himself. He must be a team cancer.
Yea, I would say he was a cancer. Definately the Deon Sanders of MLB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I had never heard about that... And I can't stand Sanders. Maybe MD can weld up an anchor and take him fishing in the bay on Xmas-eve morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

I just cant think of the words to describe this crazy fool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Crazy Fool

Old 10-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Anyone else seen "Dust to Glory?" Oh man it's killer. Gotta see it if you're into off-road racing. Documentary of the 2003 Baja 1000.
Can't say I have. Is it on dvd, history channel, discovery???????
It's on DVD now. It was a very limited release in the theaters as it's a documentary and it's a really small target audience. I grabbed it over at Blockbuster. But you can pick it up Wally World, and probably Best Buy. It was funny, I hadn't rented a movie in who knows how long. All of the sudden the printer just starts spewing paper...it was a class action settlement coupons. About 8-10 I think. LOL
I'll have to watch for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We haven't rented movies since blockbuster started charging the price of the movie, instead of a late fee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My wife would rent 2-3 movies, then hold on to them until they were REALLY late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now, I just tell her to buy it. In the long run, I am saving money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Quad Patrol

I had never heard about that... And I can't stand Sanders. Maybe MD can weld up an anchor and take him fishing in the bay on Xmas-eve morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! No thanks, we don't need another one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Quad Patrol

LJ, I have seen clips of him climbing before, he is crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

LJ, I have seen clips of him climbing before, he is crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Well, he WAS crazy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Here

Old 10-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Stros lost again. 7-6..

Going to Houston next. Well takem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 02:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Well, he WAS crazy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Here
You are correct[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 02:50 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Stros lost again. 7-6..

Going to Houston next. Well takem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What a great game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Chicago, doing it with the bat and on the mound[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't touch this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'll have to watch for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We haven't rented movies since blockbuster started charging the price of the movie, instead of a late fee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My wife would rent 2-3 movies, then hold on to them until they were REALLY late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now, I just tell her to buy it. In the long run, I am saving money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Take em back and pay the $1.50 restocking fee. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well...depends on HOW late they were. LOL Everytime I rent I usually say to myself...do we have late fees here?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel