Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 03:44 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
LJ, I have seen clips of him climbing before, he is crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Well, he WAS crazy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Here
Hmmm....Darwinian B1tchslap.

I feel zero remorse for these guys who die... Doesn't sound quite like a BASE jump, but probably close enough. I remember when the BASE jumpers were in an uproar when that lady painted the base of El Cap a few years ago when her borrowed chute failed to open.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-24-2005, 04:35 AM
Pro Rider

Hahhahhaha Im seriosly busting up over here.
I can only hope that someday im as cool as these dudes!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Google Video

Old 10-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Quad Patrol

I am getting ready to go "POSTAL" on someone's baby SUV[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They keep parking directly in front of my house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Only vehicle I want to see in front of my door is my truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BUT because of this RUDE person[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I need to park mine out of sight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Already talked to one home owner, don't think it panned out to well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Think I need to start parking my truck in front of their house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that way, they can't even see if there is day light outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just infuriates me that I can't even park in front of my house. And at the price I paid, I should be able to do that.

Thanks, had to vent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'll have to watch for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We haven't rented movies since blockbuster started charging the price of the movie, instead of a late fee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My wife would rent 2-3 movies, then hold on to them until they were REALLY late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now, I just tell her to buy it. In the long run, I am saving money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Take em back and pay the $1.50 restocking fee. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well...depends on HOW late they were. LOL Everytime I rent I usually say to myself...do we have late fees here?
I wouldn't find out about the late fees until I would go in to get a movie. Then, they would tell me there were several late movies. After talking to the wife, she would tell me she forgot about them in her car[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You could loose an elephant in that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior.

I feel zero remorse for these guys who die... Doesn't sound quite like a BASE jump, but probably close enough. I remember when the BASE jumpers were in an uproar when that lady painted the base of El Cap a few years ago when her borrowed chute failed to open.
Yea, her stupidity and it cost her her own life. Well, better than someone elses.

Old 10-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Hahhahhaha Im seriosly busting up over here.
I can only hope that someday im as cool as these dudes!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Google Video
You gots to be kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess that's their way of being famous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

I am getting ready to go "POSTAL" on someone's baby SUV They keep parking directly in front of my house Only vehicle I want to see in front of my door is my truck BUT because of this RUDE person I need to park mine out of sight Already talked to one home owner, don't think it panned out to well Think I need to start parking my truck in front of their house that way, they can't even see if there is day light outside
Oh, don't even get me started on the whole parking issue... we had 4 teens (ok, they're 22) and they're renting a house 2 doors away from mine. There's 4 cars daily being parked in our court (they don't use their garage to park their cars) and every other weekend they have "rager" parties with 50ppl... cars parked everywhere and always in front of my house.. we live at the end of a court and they feel like they can just park in the middle of the court and block everyone's driveway that lives there... not to mention the drama that goes on when you're 22 and at a party.. haha.. I think I've heard about every word in the book being screamed at one time or another..disappointing thing is cops are called there every party and I guess nowadays they don't break them up or make them move their cars... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I'd like to see a fire truck get down my street on one of their party weekends... let me tell you it really SUCKS!!! I'm gonna be that rotten neighbor that sends a letter to the owner of the house with the pictures I've taken of the parking chaos..I'm just hoping that 3 months down the road they all hate each other and move out![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: QuadKaryn

Oh, don't even get me started on the whole parking issue... we had 4 teens (ok, they're 22) and they're renting a house 2 doors away from mine. There's 4 cars daily being parked in our court (they don't use their garage to park their cars) and every other weekend they have "rager" parties with 50ppl... cars parked everywhere and always in front of my house.. we live at the end of a court and they feel like they can just park in the middle of the court and block everyone's driveway that lives there... not to mention the drama that goes on when you're 22 and at a party.. haha.. I think I've heard about every word in the book being screamed at one time or another..disappointing thing is cops are called there every party and I guess nowadays they don't break them up or make them move their cars... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I'd like to see a fire truck get down my street on one of their party weekends... let me tell you it really SUCKS!!! I'm gonna be that rotten neighbor that sends a letter to the owner of the house with the pictures I've taken of the parking chaos..I'm just hoping that 3 months down the road they all hate each other and move out![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Girl, I loved crashing parties like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Guess the dept there is not pro-active[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Shoot, blocking someone's driveway is a tow waiting to happen under 22651 (d) cvc and then of course, you have 22651(b) cvc for parking and blocking flow of traffic. Mabe the fire dept should come down and have a problem getting into the court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You are on the right track about letting the homeowner in on what's occuring at their house. Of course, they have to care[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Break out the tow strap, drop the pressure some (better traction), throw it in 4Lo and go. They'll get the idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Or I can bring you some 3/4" Tek screws. Those things are tire magnets. j/k

Old 10-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Girl, I loved crashing parties like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Guess the dept there is not pro-active[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Shoot, blocking someone's driveway is a tow waiting to happen under 22651 (d) cvc and then of course, you have 22651(b) cvc for parking and blocking flow of traffic. Mabe the fire dept should come down and have a problem getting into the court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You are on the right track about letting the homeowner in on what's occuring at their house. Of course, they have to care[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Had a friend in college get 2 tickets at once for parking facing the wrong direction AND more than 18" from the curb, or something like that. It's pretty quiet in Clovis at night that they can go through the neighborhoods writing parking tickets. But you know a party would just be a gold mine for parking tickets. Plus DUI, etc.

Actually Karyn could one up them...park the trailer on the street and crank up the generator. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel