Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 02:49 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

The Care Bears Story:

The Care Bears are a group of adorable, furry friends each with a special caring mission. They help teach people how to care. Every Care Bear wears a bright-colored tummy picture that tells the world who they are and what is their special area of caring.

In their cloud-land home, called Care-a-lot, the Care Bears help each other learn to care. Sometimes they magically bring a child with a special caring concern to Care-a-lot so that they can better teach them some of the finer points of being a caring person. Sometimes, too, the Care Bears have to speed down to Earth to help with some crisis in caring. Wherever the Care Bears go, and whatever the Care Bears do, in their soft, fuzzy, and funny way, they share their special gift of caring with everyone they meet.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Care Bears are kind of like sheep...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wonder if they taste like mutton?

Old 01-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!

We have 2 of em at work (one s/a, one daully) I wouldn't dare buy one with a 7.3 Diesel. To start off the 7.3 Powerstroke IS THE WORST WINTER STARTER EVER, even our lowboy starts easier than that POS in the winter. Secondly, if it has an automatic tranny, the trans kills the engine power, the d@mm thing can't even climb a curb (the manual tranny is much better its a night and day difference. If I were you I'd look for a real truck like a chevy or dodge.

Old 01-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
The Care Bears Story:

The Care Bears are a group of adorable, furry friends each with a special caring mission. They help teach people how to care. Every Care Bear wears a bright-colored tummy picture that tells the world who they are and what is their special area of caring.

In their cloud-land home, called Care-a-lot, the Care Bears help each other learn to care. Sometimes they magically bring a child with a special caring concern to Care-a-lot so that they can better teach them some of the finer points of being a caring person. Sometimes, too, the Care Bears have to speed down to Earth to help with some crisis in caring. Wherever the Care Bears go, and whatever the Care Bears do, in their soft, fuzzy, and funny way, they share their special gift of caring with everyone they meet.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think all that rain has soaked your brain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: Trasher

I think all that rain has soaked your brain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Maybe it was the dust at Gordons Well.

Just wait till you see the RescueDiver Bear! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ATVrider89
We have 2 of em at work (one s/a, one daully) I wouldn't dare buy one with a 7.3 Diesel. To start off the 7.3 Powerstroke IS THE WORST WINTER STARTER EVER, even our lowboy starts easier than that POS in the winter. Secondly, if it has an automatic tranny, the trans kills the engine power, the d@mm thing can't even climb a curb (the manual tranny is much better its a night and day difference. If I were you I'd look for a real truck like a chevy or dodge.
Huh? Where in the hell did this guy come from?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Huh? Where in the hell did this guy come from?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
WOW that was impressive. you dont go in a bears den and tell him havin fur is no good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Guess i better get on a rescue bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: ATVrider89
I was thinking Trollland. Wonder when the spinners will do Troll Week. You guys remember the Trolls right? The wild haired little things. Mostly found with a pencil stuck up their @ss.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel