Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Getting more and more of my garage opened up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put a shed in the backyard and loaded it up with all the yard stuff. Also added a small drill press to the shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
small??? go big or go home!!
Oh yea, the best thing about the drill is it's a FREEBIE

Old 10-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Getting more and more of my garage opened up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put a shed in the backyard and loaded it up with all the yard stuff. Also added a small drill press to the shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
small??? go big or go home!!

The price is right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh, that's great then. we got our hot tub for the same price. it's older, smaller, 110V system, only 4 jets, not super-deep (compared to the newer stuff), BUT, if it wasn't free we wouldn't have one, and it works great.

while cleaning out my current shop, i found a small "drill press" that you mount an electric drill in, and then it's got a pull down lever to keep ya straight. kinda neat.

Old 10-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Quad Patrol

We received a spa like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wish we still had it, it beats the $8,000 piece of garbage we have now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I always thought about buying one of those drill press gadgets. Does it work as good as they made it out to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We received a spa like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wish we still had it, it beats the $8,000 piece of garbage we have now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I always thought about buying one of those drill press gadgets. Does it work as good as they made it out to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i dunno, i got a full size drill press so i never really use this one. i can drill sorta straight freehand too. it does look pretty solid tho, but the base for the item you're drilling seems to be lacking. ALSO, i find it tricky on my big press to make the table plumb to the bit. the longer the hole you drill, the more you see where it's out of whack. but it's tough to get it perfect. when you install euro-hinges on cabinet doors they have to be drilled pretty precise with a Forstner bit.

Old 10-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

Hey FBK! Just wanted to say hey. All this tool talk reminds me of a store I once visited in Vegas. Anyone ever heard of the Moby 2000?

Old 10-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Twasn't me. I was with my Linux using buddies today. Those guys are a riot. The stories... LOL One guy does process serving and that kind of stuff. Always get some good stories from him.
Linux using buddies? Skinner, Skinner, Skinner...You are a nerd![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Twasn't me. I was with my Linux using buddies today. Those guys are a riot. The stories... LOL One guy does process serving and that kind of stuff. Always get some good stories from him.
Linux using buddies? Skinner, Skinner, Skinner...You are a nerd![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No, I'm a geek.

A nerd is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology. A geek is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology and they like it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Many people think I'm just a lowly lowly draftsman who doesn't know ****. Oh well. Let 'em think that. That how I catch them with their hand in the cookie jar up to their elbow.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
No, I'm a geek.

A nerd is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology. A geek is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology and they like it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Many people think I'm just a lowly lowly draftsman who doesn't know ****. Oh well. Let 'em think that. That how I catch them with their hand in the cookie jar up to their elbow.
Soooo. Why do i still get a BSOD on XP? HUH? haha

Old 10-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

No, I'm a geek.

Yes, I would have to agree with you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure the people here have caught me with my whole head in the cookie jar. Hell, if you are going to do it, go all the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel