Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Yes the friend has a blaster. I thought I said that...maybe I didn't. Oh well.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-25-2005, 03:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I remember when Henderson set the record, and the guy he beat was at the game. He grabs the mic, announces... "(whoever it was.. Stan Musial??) was great, but today I am the greatest!" It was the most disgusting display of arrogance and egomaniac-ism I've ever seen. He lowered himself to a whole new level of disdain and disrespect in my book that day. He's the I in team. He only cares about himself. He must be a team cancer.
Yea, I would say he was a cancer. Definately the Deon Sanders of MLB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I had never heard about that... And I can't stand Sanders. Maybe MD can weld up an anchor and take him fishing in the bay on Xmas-eve morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i think it was Hank Aaron, not Musial. And he literally grabbed the microphone outta his hand mid-sentence.
I thought it was Ty Cobb, but after some research it turns out to be Lou Brock.

Rickey also took some heat for his famous speech afterwards where, with Brock looking on from the field, he proclaimed, "Lou Brock was a great base stealer, but today, I am the greatest!"
that's EXACTLY what i was talkin about (my quote was pretty close for going from memory). Yep, Lou Brock. I thot Musial was a pitcher, and Aaron a power hitter. Ty Cobb had the record for hits; his was supposed to be the unbreakable record.

what?? shoeless joe was before your time? you saw field of dreams didn't ya?! ya, that would be horrible to discover that as a fan. well, at least you can rest assured that'll never happen nowadays; they make WAY too much to ever be tempted by a bribe...unless Canseco's wearin' one of their Uniforms!!

yes, i'm aware of Rose's admission, BUT, i still believe he never admitted to betting on his own team as a player, or even as a manager. and he NEVER bet against them (which would make you wonder if he threw the game). if he bet on his team, what would be wrong with that; it's like guaranteeing a win. you're already being paid to win.

Not bad for an old guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ty Cobb had the base stealing record for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He has like 956 or so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not bad for being a slow white man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Field of Dreams, don't think I have watched that movie in it's entirety[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Canseco[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] enough said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

WHAT, an admission is not good enough for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My Goodness what's Canada coming to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He was a player/manager, bets on baseball games, they have records of him making phone calls to his bookie while in the dug out as the game is in progress[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] what else do you want????

Old 10-25-2005, 03:03 PM
Quad Patrol

speaking of betting... what about Jordan? he loves his gambling. betcha there's some nasty skeletons in that closet.

Like i said about Rose, i knew he finally confessed to the betting, but what started the whole investigation? i thot his bookie gave the most damaging testimony (which Rose denied until much later). at the time i was surprised he'd lose the benefit of the doubt to the word of a bookie. I hope there was other irrefutable evidence.

well, hockey is just too Canadian and squeaky clean. nobody kills anyone like the National Felons League. we need some kinda juicy, dirty scandal to rank up there with the other major league sports.
Jordon at least to no ones knowledge has bet on basketball.

See above post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Shoot, how many felonies are committed on the ice each season??? Almost all of the assaults are felonies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] they (officals/owners) just say it's part of the game and look the other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Morning all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yesterday I got the YZ cam for my sons WR250F. Gotta throw that puppy in there this week and adjust the valves too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I picked up some ASV levers because he's always breaking the stockers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can't believe how easy they are to break. He will just lay the
bike on it's side and they snap off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

My others sons Blaster could use a top end soon. That thing has been perfect for years. Never a problem at all
Giving juniors more power[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] nothing wrong with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Well this sucks. The house lost power at 5am due to planned power outages for all of the oakhurst area. BUT, im running off of trailer power. w00t

And now the really sucky.
Some ****** broke into the f250 last night and stole the in dash nav and the digi cam. Yes it had an alarm. No i dont know if it was armed. haha. I guess thats what you get for buying a 99dollar special. Anyways. They didnt get the brain so the thing is pretty much useless. And no broken windows either. So as soon as they get back im putting the stock radio back in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Im guessing they forgot to lock it. Theres no way that alarm didnt go off. *rolleyes*

Bah.
That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] hard to believe you have crime up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Well this sucks. The house lost power at 5am due to planned power outages for all of the oakhurst area. BUT, im running off of trailer power. w00t

Some ****** broke into the f250 last night and stole the in dash nav and the digi cam. Yes it had an alarm. No i dont know if it was armed. haha. I guess thats what you get for buying a 99dollar special. Anyways. They didnt get the brain so the thing is pretty much useless. And no broken windows either. So as soon as they get back im putting the stock radio back in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Im guessing they forgot to lock it. Theres no way that alarm didnt go off. *rolleyes*

Bah.
There are a lot of people that have alarms and don't use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ford rangers have been a hot item around here lately. You can get in through the door handle pretty easy without hackin anything up. Bunch of radios, etc stolen. The alarms are going off but these illegals (yes, someone almost caught them) don't give a darn. What are you going to do to them??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Ship them back to Tijuana[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, they can walk around the revolving gate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Alarms really are ineffective. People really don't pay much attention to them anymore, because some owners think it's cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to have them go off for no reason. So, when they do sound, people tend to ignore them.

Old 10-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer well, i'm into my last posts soon. computer will be packed away soon, and not set up for a LONG time.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Your stepping away from the computer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] this is the only sane place you will be able to visit while moving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and your going to leave the computer packed up. Your crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Have fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am sure you won't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

Bah.
That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] hard to believe you have crime up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Doh. I forgot to mention it was in Oregon. The parents are on there way back from washington. At a hotel parkinglot.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Bah.
Doh. I forgot to mention it was in Oregon. The parents are on there way back from washington. At a hotel parkinglot.

Nothing like go on a road trip and having your stuff stolen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

Bah.

Nothing like go on a road trip and having your stuff stolen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Probably some starbucks crazed, tree huggin lib, trying to get some quick cash so they can purchase some more spikes to drive into the trees. Maybe needing a bus ticket to DC to be with Cindy Sh@*hand and tie themselves to the white house fence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Sorry there............... listened to way to much news today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel