Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior Making a DVD photo album of family pics. And probably a DVD player for granny. Bro said not to worry about anything. (Money is tighter than....hmmm anyone think of anything clean? LOL )
To tired to think that fast on my butt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am sure Hoss or Ned will come in with something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just camping gear, couple of computer books and "Dust to Glory". Usually it goes like this. Mom asks for a list. Give mom list. Mom looses list. Give new/another copy of list. Rinse, repeat. Then she usually gets us something NOT on the list as a suprise. Been that way for years. Last year she floored me when she got me a gear bag. (She hates quads, MC, etc.
Sounds like my mom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the older they get, the more senile they are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Nothing new with this. Been going like this for years.
Our families are alot alike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Well it's late and time for some beauty sleep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well it's late and time for some beauty sleep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I hope your sleeping in............................ j/k

Old 12-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: nedflanders
i recently tore my buddy a new a$$hole, cuz i thot he'd posted that he'd sold his quad seat to someone. turned out to be a rack mounted storage box, but NOT a seat. so my wife goes and spends a buncha $$ on a quad seat for me. THEN, buddy emails me this week, selling his seat for cheap. HAHAHA! I'm quite happy cuz i'd rather save the $$, but i guess the element of surprise is gone.

wife has spent her normal excess this year. now it's just up to me to get her something. I'm thinkin a Ham & my Organ (or is that Hammond organ??!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]).
You should be happy she is spending anything on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Seeing you just moved into your dream garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You are a greedy man Nedley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Why don't you just go out and buy her a new dishwasher or oven to go in her new kitchen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And leave the organ alone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I should be happy, but i don't want ANYTHING! least of all, i don't want more debt. the best gift she could give me would be to show that she can CONTROL her out-of-control, idiotic spending. especially now that she got her dream house and 4X the old mortgage. and worse yet, now i gotta go spend $$ we don't have, for something she doesn't need! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Besides Skinner and LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think the rest of your FBK brothers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] feel your pain too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I married a thrifty one. She doesn't do that stuff at all. If fact, she reins me in most of the time

We will have our house paid off in 6 1/2 years because she pays more on it every month

Darn smiles don't work again..........................

Old 12-14-2005, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
The fog season is upon us. Drove home with probably 1/4-1/2 mile visibility. Worse evening commute this season. Should be nice and white in the AM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Currently running in and out cooking a pork loin for dinner on the grill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I was up skiing all day. The weather was Awsome up there. Teh drive was a lil icy but the jeep has no problem with that stuff. Though, i did see 2 snowboarders, a snowplow, a highway patrol and NO car on the side of hte road just past shaver going up. So im not quite sure what happened there. But, it looks like they slid off the side of the road. haha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Look ma' no car[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How was the skiing?
Skiing was great. They recieved a few inches the night before so there was some fresh powder. But by the end of the day it started to get a lil icy. Still need to get another good storm so they can open ALL the runs. As they only had 3 of the 7 lifts open.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Made for some interesting times on these short skies. haha
These things rock though, i can carve a turn like theres no tomorow. More like rollerblades than skiing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

And any snow at Miami[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
haha. no. Lowest snow i saw was at about 6800ft..

Old 12-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Darn smiles don't work again..........................
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] maybe I am using them all up and they are not being reloaded fast enough for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

I hope your sleeping in............................ j/k
I very seldom sleep in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] However the better half[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no wonder at the age of $! she has skin like a baby's bottom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
And any snow at Miami[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
haha. no. Lowest snow i saw was at about 6800ft..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

So what day is good for a Miami run? Pipe in to Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, you sure you don't live up north? Like right across the street from me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] My neighbor seems to do a lot of what you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] travel and play golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Every week his SUV is gone for 3-4 days at a time. When he leaves, the golf clubs get thrown in the back and when he gets home, he takes them out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel