Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Trasher, I love the avatar. I'm glad to see you finally posted a picture of yourself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Trasher, I love the avatar. I'm glad to see you finally posted a picture of yourself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Now to post some of the family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

If they are as big as you, I don't think they'll fit on your gallery.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

If they are as big as you, I don't think they'll fit on your gallery.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Had to get me a raccoon trap today. I HAD a nice Koi pond in my front yard and the Darn critters have cleaned it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I saw one when I got home from walking the dogs and I should have let them loose and get it. They would have been on him in about three steps but I was wrorried about them getting hurt or rabies. Let's see if this trap works

Old 01-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

Racoon trap = Ruger .22 cal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

Trust me , I agree with you but it's kinda hard to pop one off at 10PM in San diego. For some reason the neighbors don't like that kind of stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Go figure..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It would have to be a 25 or 9mm also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sure all the fruit cakes here would like me to shoot a cute little raccoon also.

It's amazing that we can still bear arms in this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] maybe the libs will fix that next election[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Thats what im talkin about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
I'm sure all the fruit cakes here would like me to shoot a cute little raccoon also.

It's amazing that we can still bear arms in this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] maybe the libs will fix that next election[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Well, they did ban the sale of .50 cal rifles. Because all the gang members running around doing drive-bys with 40lb Barrets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Anyone understand this one? I think pretty much the only people who had .50s are either large game hunters, or gun collectors. And has anyone ever heard of someone using a .50 to kill someone (other than the military)?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel