Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

i think i'm the only one who openly mocks you, but miss kitty does a great job of rebuttal to your lame comments. anyways, i had taken some of my best shots at you and was quite concerned you might not get to read them, so i'm glad to hear they didn't go wasted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WTF is with all this ALLEGED bidness yer always gone on? do i need to blackmail you by threatening to show your superior half the REAL reasons yer always gone? sounds like there's way too much travel in the new job?! good if the wife nags a lot tho.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I welcome your mockery with open arms...it keeps me humble (yeah, right).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And you better not tell anyone the truth about my frequent bidness trips.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
So you gave a hummer at Pirates Cove? Beach must have enjoyed that. LOL
Skinner, you have it all wrong...DQ found a butt Pirate for dabeach to play with. I'm not sure who got the hummer, but I'm sure someone's cove was explored. I know you are jealous, but dude, get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]rescuediver
Good Morning Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Isn't it nice to feel loved over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Much better from us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then, some gal from Russia[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What's wrong with chicks from Russia? I like all the hair.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Good Morning Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Isn't it nice to feel loved over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Much better from us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then, some gal from Russia[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What's wrong with chicks from Russia? I like all the hair.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mail Order....

Old 08-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i can think of a couple of their tennis players that i wouldn't kick outta bed for eating crackers.

Old 08-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

One of my buddies is a Marine and has spent time in Russia. He said they have beautiful women.

Old 08-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Mail Order....
great link LJ!! what kinda trade-in do you think i could get for the current model? and good news for you Hoss; there's a male link.

the scary thing about these mail orders is; they get picked by a loser, but know after 1 year of action, they can walk with citizenship, and the loser becomes responsible to sponsor them. it's a sure-fire way to emigrate. i wouldn't trust them as far as i could punt them. we get a lot of Phillipino mail-orders up here, not sure why. I don't think they make better slaves, cuz they're just as cagey.

Old 08-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

One of my buddies is a Marine and has spent time in Russia. He said they have beautiful women.
when you've been around 1000s of other men forever, anything with a pulse starts to look beautiful. every country has their share of beauties. consider the source you pervert. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

That's because you always had beer goggles on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Never worn beer goggles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Skinner, you have it all wrong...DQ found a butt Pirate for dabeach to play with. I'm not sure who got the hummer, but I'm sure someone's cove was explored. I know you are jealous, but dude, get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel