Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
speaking of betting... what about Jordan? he loves his gambling. betcha there's some nasty skeletons in that closet.

Like i said about Rose, i knew he finally confessed to the betting, but what started the whole investigation? i thot his bookie gave the most damaging testimony (which Rose denied until much later). at the time i was surprised he'd lose the benefit of the doubt to the word of a bookie. I hope there was other irrefutable evidence.

well, hockey is just too Canadian and squeaky clean. nobody kills anyone like the National Felons League. we need some kinda juicy, dirty scandal to rank up there with the other major league sports.
I don't think the thug scene is too much into hockey. Not sure why.

Henderson does have one record most never hear about: career leadoff home runs.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Morning all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yesterday I got the YZ cam for my sons WR250F. Gotta throw that puppy in there this week and adjust the valves too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I picked up some ASV levers because he's always breaking the stockers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can't believe how easy they are to break. He will just lay the
bike on it's side and they snap off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

My others sons Blaster could use a top end soon. That thing has been perfect for years. Never a problem at all
Are those the levers that fold back? Rode with a guy who had those. Said he was constantly breaker levers and that the $80 he paid for those more than paid for themselves.

I hear all these people who say you have to redo topends every year. Maybe if you're trying to squeeze the last ounce of juice out of a motor. A friend's 96 lasted until January of '03. Not too bad. Almostly a purely Pismo bike. It's now one mean machine. Though she just painted the frame, well, part of it purple.

Old 10-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Well this sucks. The house lost power at 5am due to planned power outages for all of the oakhurst area. BUT, im running off of trailer power. w00t

And now the really sucky.
Some ****** broke into the f250 last night and stole the in dash nav and the digi cam. Yes it had an alarm. No i dont know if it was armed. haha. I guess thats what you get for buying a 99dollar special. Anyways. They didnt get the brain so the thing is pretty much useless. And no broken windows either. So as soon as they get back im putting the stock radio back in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Im guessing they forgot to lock it. Theres no way that alarm didnt go off. *rolleyes*

Bah.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Morning all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yesterday I got the YZ cam for my sons WR250F. Gotta throw that puppy in there this week and adjust the valves too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I picked up some ASV levers because he's always breaking the stockers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can't believe how easy they are to break. He will just lay the
bike on it's side and they snap off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

My others sons Blaster could use a top end soon. That thing has been perfect for years. Never a problem at all
Are those the levers that fold back? Rode with a guy who had those. Said he was constantly breaker levers and that the $80 he paid for those more than paid for themselves.

I hear all these people who say you have to redo topends every year. Maybe if you're trying to squeeze the last ounce of juice out of a motor. A friend's 96 lasted until January of '03. Not too bad. Almostly a purely Pismo bike. It's now one mean machine. Though she just painted the frame, well, part of it purple.

Those are the ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The clutch side has the perch and everything complete with a remote hot start lever. Much better than trying to reach down to the carb with gloves on.

There are four seasons on this thing and it still runs great but I would like to go in there and freshen things up a bit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Might just get a little portin done while I'm at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Well this sucks. The house lost power at 5am due to planned power outages for all of the oakhurst area. BUT, im running off of trailer power. w00t

Some ****** broke into the f250 last night and stole the in dash nav and the digi cam. Yes it had an alarm. No i dont know if it was armed. haha. I guess thats what you get for buying a 99dollar special. Anyways. They didnt get the brain so the thing is pretty much useless. And no broken windows either. So as soon as they get back im putting the stock radio back in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Im guessing they forgot to lock it. Theres no way that alarm didnt go off. *rolleyes*

Bah.
There are a lot of people that have alarms and don't use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ford rangers have been a hot item around here lately. You can get in through the door handle pretty easy without hackin anything up. Bunch of radios, etc stolen. The alarms are going off but these illegals (yes, someone almost caught them) don't give a darn. What are you going to do to them??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Bah.
There are a lot of people that have alarms and don't use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ford rangers have been a hot item around here lately. You can get in through the door handle pretty easy without hackin anything up. Bunch of radios, etc stolen. The alarms are going off but these illegals (yes, someone almost caught them) don't give a darn. What are you going to do to them??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Truck wont lock without the alarm bein set so i dunno.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Air Cooled Rider

WTF? You have to set the alarm to lock the truck...that makes a LOT of sense.... And if the alarm fries...you can't lock the truck. Make sure you get pics and what not before you put the old unit back in.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
WTF? You have to set the alarm to lock the truck...that makes a LOT of sense.... And if the alarm fries...you can't lock the truck. Make sure you get pics and what not before you put the old unit back in.
No. if you lock teh truck(doesnt matter HOW you do it) the alarm will be set.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Oh and supposedly the power is gonna be out ALL day. Soooo. im about to hook up the satalite. The generator is still runnin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the WR bikes are 4-strokes. maybe the friends who need top end every year are runnin 2-strokes. if they aren't, then i wouldn't touch it unless it NEEDS it. well, i'm into my last posts soon. computer will be packed away soon, and not set up for a LONG time.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel