Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Ok. they just now found out how they got in the truck(man older folks sure dont pay attention *runs*) the tards popped the passenger side door handle piece out about a 1/4 of an inch. And the key wont work in that lock any more. He also just told me he thinks that he DID here the alarm but he thought it was someone elses since he thought it only went off for like 15 seconds or so. THat was at 6:15am.. But the alarm should go off for about 45 seconds.
bleh.
I recomended that he listen to the experts this time and get a good alarm. One with that comes with a pager or that will call yer phone or something.
Most people ignore regular alarms. Becuase most people dont know how to use them. haha they end up setting them off trying to put groceries in or somthing. And so people ignore them.

But something like this really could have been prevented. Your pager starts ringing at you and you run out to your truck and see whats up.

meanwhile my alarm in the jeep is posessed. Ive got proxemity sensor in it so when the doors are off you cant get in. ahha But it goes off all by it self. So i never arm it any more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i need to have it adjusted or something.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Probably some starbucks crazed, tree huggin lib, trying to get some quick cash so they can purchase some more spikes to drive into the trees. Maybe needing a bus ticket to DC to be with Cindy Sh@*hand and tie themselves to the white house fence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Sorry there............... listened to way to much news today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
That's why I don't watch t.v. anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] tired of all the negative crap on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Ok. they just now found out how they got in the truck(man older folks sure dont pay attention *runs*) the tards popped the passenger side door handle piece out about a 1/4 of an inch. And the key wont work in that lock any more. He also just told me he thinks that he DID here the alarm but he thought it was someone elses since he thought it only went off for like 15 seconds or so. THat was at 6:15am.. But the alarm should go off for about 45 seconds.
bleh.
I recomended that he listen to the experts this time and get a good alarm. One with that comes with a pager or that will call yer phone or something.
Most people ignore regular alarms. Becuase most people dont know how to use them. haha they end up setting them off trying to put groceries in or somthing. And so people ignore them.

But something like this really could have been prevented. Your pager starts ringing at you and you run out to your truck and see whats up.

meanwhile my alarm in the jeep is posessed. Ive got proxemity sensor in it so when the doors are off you cant get in. ahha But it goes off all by it self. So i never arm it any more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i need to have it adjusted or something.
Heard the alarm and didn't investigate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Exactly what I said happens in my earlier post. Do you have the viper system? My brother had his entire stereo system stolen out of his jeep, about 3 weeks ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess the good thing was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] there was no damage stealing it.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
bleh.

Heard the alarm and didn't investigate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Exactly what I said happens in my earlier post. Do you have the viper system? My brother had his entire stereo system stolen out of his jeep, about 3 weeks ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess the good thing was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] there was no damage stealing it.

Haha no its another brand. Its not bad. But deffinatly not top of the line.
And id be happy if someone stole my stereo. POS. Doesnt even play CDs anymore. Heck id give it too em.
Just dont take my CB and ill be happy haha

Old 10-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider
Old 10-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

w00t power is back on. FINNALY . haha ice cream is melted though. I shoulda stuck it in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And im finding out one of these drugs im on is really cool. Side affects include: Loss of appetite, tingly feet, sodas taste different, really tingly face everyonce in a while, and im sure ill notice more. But the best of all is that i DONT GET MIGRAINES ANY MORE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, My face is really wierd feeling. haha

Old 10-26-2005, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

w00t power is back on. FINNALY . haha ice cream is melted though. I shoulda stuck it in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And im finding out one of these drugs im on is really cool. Side affects include: Loss of appetite, tingly feet, sodas taste different, really tingly face everyonce in a while, and im sure ill notice more. But the best of all is that i DONT GET MIGRAINES ANY MORE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sure your not having a STROKE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 01:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Sure your not having a STROKE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
And not the PSD type[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 01:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 01:42 AM
Quad Patrol

LJ, I think you need one of these[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] boom box

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel