Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 03:36 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I took the wife's laptop away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully I can do some work between the breaks in my classes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That way, I have more time on the forums at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 03:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, gotta run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have a chapter to read in my Critical Thinking class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I don't feel good about this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The instructor is from UC Berkeley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and we definately don't see things the same way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 11:50 AM
Royalty Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope your first semester back is good Rescue...

Im off to school as well... I have 2 tests today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Happy Wed. Everyone!!

Old 08-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Skinner, you have it all wrong...DQ found a butt Pirate for dabeach to play with. I'm not sure who got the hummer, but I'm sure someone's cove was explored. I know you are jealous, but dude, get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"bidness"... you mean your secret sheep-fetish-get-a-ways??

Dont confuse my weekend with yours... the only one playing butt pirate was you, with lamb chop.
I'm speechless...........

Oh, good luck on the tests...NOT!

Old 08-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD what's tuition now? It was 12, then 11 a unit when I was killing time. Didn't take much for books to be 2-3 times what the class cost. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It's $26 a unit. Your not kidding on the books. Right now, I only have to buy 3[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And they were around $70 each[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Ouch. Most of my books we like $40. Then there was the odd-ball $70 book. Worst was Biology at like $120 between the book, the COLORING book (I'm not sh!tting you!) and this packet thing that one of the instructors did.

I don't suppose they came with a free sample of KY did they? LOL. Sounds like you need it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well, gotta run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have a chapter to read in my Critical Thinking class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I don't feel good about this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The instructor is from UC Berkeley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and we definately don't see things the same way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
LMFAO. That should be funny.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, what happened to my supporting member status? Do you have to pay annually?

Old 08-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Thanks DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good luck on your tests[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No matter what Hoss says[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Quad Patrol

I don't suppose they came with a free sample of KY did they? LOL. Sounds like you need it.
LOL! I always carry vaseline lip balm in my pocket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Seems over the years I've been screwed over so many times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

SOme of the engineering books are $120+[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now that hurts.

Old 08-31-2005, 12:51 PM
Quad Patrol

LMFAO. That should be funny.
I don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Think my grade[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] will reflect my different view on life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel