Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

can't argue with ya Hoss, cuz yer the foremost authority on sucking.
Yes, I have the suck market cornered...however, the guayest sport of all time is...<drum roll>....curling.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Really can't argue about curling being a girlie man sport[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Rain??? What?? No way!! haha...

Luckily it sounds like it's only enough to provide dust control.. which means no water truck..which means clean bike for me.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
We still got tomorrow to get a nice t-storm to roll through there. We'll just make sure to take a couple trips through the West Ranch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I hope to be there by 9am the latest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yes, I have the suck market cornered...however, the guayest sport of all time is...<drum roll>....curling.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
if you only knew... I'll let you in on a secret. the reason they call it curling is cuz men and women play. when yer done the game ya pick yer partner, jump in the sack and CURL yer toes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2005, 03:41 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Getting ready for Hollister I worked on my digi cam that's been giving me fits. Think I kinda fixed it. Anyways...I found pics on it from the spring time. Uploaded some of our beloved Miami.

Photo Gallery

The new ones are MiamiTrails_20050326 MiamiTrails_20050402.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-29-2005, 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

if you only knew... I'll let you in on a secret. the reason they call it curling is cuz men and women play. when yer done the game ya pick yer partner, jump in the sack and CURL yer toes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hmmm, I usually get cramps when my toes cur[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] for a lengthy period of time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 10-29-2005, 02:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Finally put on the spacers MWQ made[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] for the LT160. Definately has more torque after going from 22x10x8 tires to Z400 wheels with 20x10x9 tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was able to pull a wheelie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] even with my big carcas on the quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It also makes the quad look a lot sportier. Can't wait to try the set up at Hollister tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Speaking of riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I better get to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so I look my best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Had a good time today riding at Hollister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did see Skinner, LJ, Suzy, Karyn George (mstrquad) along with the Dellanini (Lori and Richard) family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Jim IIRC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] forget his screenname on here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Didn't get to ride with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, had a good time riding with my kids and friend Steve. Took the kids on a few intermediate trails and they did fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dust was alright, not has bad as other times on the trail. However, I am sure Skinner and Pat will have something to say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially after being out there for 3 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

While out riding today, my buddy Steve mentioned bio-diesel. He said he can get me all the oil I need[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if I want to try it. I looked up bio-diesel, looks promising. Have to do the math and see if it's something to consider. If so, might see if a couple friends are interested in maybe investing in one. The company is out of Sparks, Nv. just outside Reno[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] would be a good excuse for a road trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 01:48 AM
Quad Patrol

To go with my reply above[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yesterday I paid $2.76 for #2 at Flyin J.

Old 10-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Had a good time today riding at Hollister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did see Skinner, LJ, Suzy, Karyn George (mstrquad) along with the Dellanini (Lori and Richard) family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Jim IIRC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] forget his screenname on here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Didn't get to ride with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, had a good time riding with my kids and friend Steve. Took the kids on a few intermediate trails and they did fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dust was alright, not has bad as other times on the trail. However, I am sure Skinner and Pat will have something to say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially after being out there for 3 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
D I have to comment twice? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just settling down now after putting stuff away...i.e. say screw it and shove most of it in the garage. LJ is about 1/2-way home now. We left Hollister about 6 as the sun was going down. LJ threw a code going up Pacheco...about 65 and pushing 27PSI (65HP setting). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It got REALLY dusty today. My buddy with the Blaster that's always breaking...broke again. He thinks it's the top end. He blew it up on Ridge Rd coming down. Then my other buddy's daughter decided to CLEAR the fence on the kiddie track up on Radio Ridge. No damage (to human or machine). She did pretty good. First time she rode, IIRC. Had the throttle stick on her (Yamaha Badger) and really scare her. Overall a pretty good weekend. TONS of people. A Ranger was stoked when he drove by last night. Huge group sitting in the amphetheater watching a movie. blackshot brought up a project and DVD player.

We're gonna have a little competition here. Once I pull the video off the camera (tomorrow night I think) I'm gonna post a pic and see who can figure out what it is. LJ, myself, Karyn, blackshot and mstrquad can't guess, they already know.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel