Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

While we were out riding, we had a few deer walk in front of us while out on the trail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then about 100 yards past the entrance station on the road leaving, we had 3 wild boars run out in front of us on the roadway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Almost had pig for dinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Myself, Nicole and Suzy were out on a ride and I was in the lead (hehe, I wasn't born yesterday!) and I came around a corner and about 25ft in front of me in the middle of the trail was a COYOTE! Yikes.. had to stop and look twice... was it a dog?? NOPE! It was not moving out of the trail and we had a stare down... wasn't sure who was gonna run first.. me or him!!! Guess that's one time I wish the bike had reverse.. haha!!

Suzy also had a nice wreck when a two-wheeler came up the side of the hill and clipped her front end and threw her bike to the trail below! Never even apologized... amazing! But those of you that know Suzy, you know that guy got an earful and his ear is probably still hurting today! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Myself, Nicole and Suzy were out on a ride and I was in the lead (hehe, I wasn't born yesterday!) and I came around a corner and about 25ft in front of me in the middle of the trail was a COYOTE! Yikes.. had to stop and look twice... was it a dog?? NOPE! It was not moving out of the trail and we had a stare down... wasn't sure who was gonna run first.. me or him!!! Guess that's one time I wish the bike had reverse.. haha!!

Suzy also had a nice wreck when a two-wheeler came up the side of the hill and clipped her front end and threw her bike to the trail below! Never even apologized... amazing! But those of you that know Suzy, you know that guy got an earful and his ear is probably still hurting today! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Better a Coyote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] than a mountain lion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Glad she wasn't hurt, A lot of riders had their head where the sun doesn't shine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Looks like I need to pull the carb off of the Raptor 80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when it's on a hill (doesn't matter if it's going up or down) the bike dies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Thinking the carb needs a good cleaning. Daughter is yelling at me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to fix it!

Old 10-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
For those type of fasteners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have fur covered bracelets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and silk tie downs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] NO screws needed here. LOL!
Wayyyyy TMFI.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-31-2005, 04:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yes they did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Exxon made 100 billion in one quarter and Shell was next in line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That's one reason why I am looking into bio diesel. Don't know if I'll make the jump, but, I am doing some research on it.
Exxon's profit was US$9.9B, not US$100B. lol

Old 10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Air Cooled Rider

While we were out riding, we had a few deer walk in front of us while out on the trail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then about 100 yards past the entrance station on the road leaving, we had 3 wild boars run out in front of us on the roadway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Almost had pig for dinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I saw several boars out on the trail, IN CAMP, and saw a buck when we were up around High Road/Olive Orchard. And ran a big spider over. Tarantula maybe. Not sure. Saw a couple others too.

Old 10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn

I'm suprised she didn't chase him down...

Old 10-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Royalty Rider

Happy Halloween!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just thought Id sneek that one in there.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
For those type of fasteners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have fur covered bracelets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and silk tie downs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] NO screws needed here. LOL!
Wayyyyy TMFI.
LOL!!!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel