Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYesterday was the shortest day of the year...and now the days are getting longer.)
I hope so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] this getting dark at 4:40 is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's ok, it's all over now. Funny that the shortest day of the year is the BEGINNING of winter.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYesterday was the shortest day of the year...and now the days are getting longer.)
I hope so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] this getting dark at 4:40 is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's ok, it's all over now. Funny that the shortest day of the year is the BEGINNING of winter.
I guess it gives you something to look forward to, on those long cold days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Air Cooled Rider

No new snow from this storm rolling through. Snow level is at 10,000'. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2005, 02:02 AM
Quad Patrol

No new snow from this storm rolling through. Snow level is at 10,000'. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It is a warm storm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Drove up to Sonora tonight, it was coming desguised as cats and dogs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

According to the water level in my pool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we have received almost 4 inches of rain in my back yard over the last week or so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Time to drain some of the water out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] At least they haven't serviced it, in the last couple of days.

Old 12-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Called the dealer to make an appointment for the PSD. They must be extremely busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they are 2 weeks out on their appointments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Doesn't go in until the 5th of Jan. Guess I have nothing to do except go ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2005, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

Actually more likely a "pagan" holiday assimilated by Christians because people like to party and have a good time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IIRC, Jesus was born in the summer around 5BC. (Yesterday was the shortest day of the year...and now the days are getting longer.)

how strange! my catholic buddy and i had this EXACT discussion tonite. I NEVER knew this until tonite (probably cuz Rev. lovejoy withheld it from us). Anyways Festus, I leave the preachin for Rev Lovejoy. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and Happy Hannukah to the rest!

Old 12-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Hoss, WTF RU?? do you celebrate Diwali, or Ramadan ? or do you just celebrate Multiple Wives & Ewes Day??

Old 12-23-2005, 05:13 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
how strange! my catholic buddy and i had this EXACT discussion tonite. I NEVER knew this until tonite (probably cuz Rev. lovejoy withheld it from us). Anyways Festus, I leave the preachin for Rev Lovejoy. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and Happy Hannukah to the rest!
IIRC, it's Channukah. The C is silent.

Old 12-23-2005, 05:13 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Hey Hoss, WTF RU?? do you celebrate Diwali, or Ramadan ? or do you just celebrate Multiple Wives & Ewes Day??
The later...

Old 12-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Quad Patrol

You Guys are funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] In case you don't visit over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have a very Merry Christmas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel