Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
So is there anyone else out there that is trying to milk it until Thursday?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They ought to cancel work, due to lack of interest.

However, the holiday's are synonymous for Honey Do's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've spent 6-months remodeling / re-decorating the house. Luckily, I'm about finished. I'll be glad when I'm through, cuz I've highly neglected the man truck, and my prized Polaris'.
I hear you on honey do's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Had to take the Christmas stuff down early this year, so the wife can decorate her new house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She even wants me to put up the lights outside, I don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, you know who will win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Ok, I am shutting the computer down, everyone have a safe and Happy weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they just got done doing a week long detailed report in the newspaper on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We've lead the nation for 2-3 years straight now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That's why when we moved to this fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] city[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] our insurance went up $40 a month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Chief of Police is holding regular meeting with other agencies to try and curtail it. He says he'll hold them until the city is out of the top 100 in the nation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess, they better buy a lot of coffee and donuts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They are trying to get bail upwards to $50K, they found out that a lot of the responsibles were getting out of jail, then stealing cars to drive home in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Then steal a lot more before doing anytime on the first theft. And you know the good ol' plea bargaining that goes on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Steal 10 cars do 45 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] System is a joke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Fresno had a big enforcement unit with CHP, county and city back when. HEAT - Help Eliminate Auto Theft. Evidentally it worked pretty good.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Rescue, have a great Holiday.

I only have to travel 25 miles for thanksgiving.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I have a really long trip for Thanksgiving. Down to the end of my street, less than 1/10 of a mile, down 1/4 mile, make a right, about 6/10 north and about 1/2 mile of winding streets to my cousin's house.

Old 11-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yeah, there's gangsta's on the wasatch front (from Provo to Ogden). I hope they all kill each other...a bunch of scrots, if you ask me.

Meth is a biggie, but prescription drugs are highly abused...oxycodin (sp?).
Oxycontin

Old 11-23-2005, 12:23 AM
Range Rover

me to next door

Old 11-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

Turkey or Ham?

I prefer ham, but some would say I'm partial to mutton.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Where is confusedbuyer? I know he's not on holiday, cuz America Jr. had Thanksgiving last month.

And where the heck is DQ? I haven't bagged on her for a while.

Old 11-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Turkey or Ham?

I prefer ham, but some would say I'm partial to mutton.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I prefer Ham myself. But it's going to be turkey, turkey and turkey. Yep, I have 3 fsckin turkeys in the fridge. One Butterball and 2 from work (bro and I both work at the same place.) Time to fill the neighborhood air with BBQing turkey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

Skinner, here is a killer marinade for BBQ turkey (boneless breasts):

Ingredients:
2 cups lemon lime or
citrus soda
(7-up, Sprite, Squirt, etc)
1 cup soy sauce
½ cup vegetable oil