Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
It was cold down in the valley last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Turned the heater on for the first time this season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] House was 56 degrees when we got home last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
56??? It was 37 today as a high temp in Beautiful NM this week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Going down to 17 tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
What a great trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] weather was darn near perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] q]

We went out to the desert this weekend and the weather wasn't fun. The wind came up and was blowing about 18-20 with gust up to 30. Dust was flyin and we left 1/2 day early. My sons WR ran great and feels like a new bike after the cam swap along with other mods we did to it. The ASV levers got a workout and never broke so they were worth every dime paid.

Old 11-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Where is confusedbuyer? I know he's not on holiday, cuz America Jr. had Thanksgiving last month.

And where the heck is DQ? I haven't bagged on her for a while.
Haven't heard from him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] He must be unpacked by now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

DQ was opening up a boutique shop with her mom. She did say she would not be around to herass you as much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey LJ....road trip? Good milkshakes down south a little. LOL j/k

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
What a great trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] weather was darn near perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
We went out to the desert this weekend and the weather wasn't fun. The wind came up and was blowing about 18-20 with gust up to 30. Dust was flyin and we left 1/2 day early. My sons WR ran great and feels like a new bike after the cam swap along with other mods we did to it. The ASV levers got a workout and never broke so they were worth every dime paid.
We had some serious wind on Sat. Went over to my boss's house and you could see the dust being kicked up from the river bottom, a huge development around a golf course and across the big park where I think there was a large high school cross country meet going on. Think of brown fog. Best way to describe it. Streets had maves of dust and leaves blowing down them.

Old 11-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Where is confusedbuyer? I know he's not on holiday, cuz America Jr. had Thanksgiving last month.

And where the heck is DQ? I haven't bagged on her for a while.
Haven't heard from him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] He must be unpacked by now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

DQ was opening up a boutique shop with her mom. She did say she would not be around to herass you as much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey LJ....road trip? Good milkshakes down south a little. LOL j/k
How bout Thursday? I gotta work Tuesday and Wednesday.

haha

Old 11-29-2005, 12:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

haha
LMFAO. I work M-F man.

Old 11-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01

haha
LMFAO. I work M-F man.
Oh yea.. Hmm Saturday then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 02:03 AM
Quad Patrol

It was cold down in the valley last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Turned the heater on for the first time this season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] House was 56 degrees when we got home last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
56??? It was 37 today as a high temp in Beautiful NM this week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Going down to 17 tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, it does snow in N.M.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and that is darn right cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 02:05 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
What a great trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] weather was darn near perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] q]

That's to bad, you had to leave early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Isn't it nice, when something we buy is worth every penny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 02:07 AM
Quad Patrol

It's raining cats and dogs up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] None stop for the last 6 hours. At least it is enough to wash away the Pismo sand that's in the gutter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel