Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: TrasherWhy don't my smiles work all the time??? I tried them the other day and they worked but now they won't again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

It seems to be a software problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Your not the only one who has/had problems with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: TrasherWhy don't my smiles work all the time??? I tried them the other day and they worked but now they won't again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

It seems to be a software problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Your not the only one who has/had problems with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Are you saying that it is the website or my PC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] See..... it's works now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Are you saying that it is the website or my PC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] See..... it's works now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I'm sure it is the website[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've seen a few people mention the same problem. Don't know what the cause is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] it's always worked for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] if that's any consulation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Just about..................
Isnt the no burn zone at like 3000ft?

And yeah. sometimes christmas is early. sometimes its late. It all has to do with dads scedule. And we had our BIG family Christmas get-togather this weekend as well. Lots of people, Lots of food.
Yes, 3,000'. Your probably around 2,999[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Wow, dad gone that long of a span[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][/quote]

Naw. were around 2400 or so. But, i think theres only certain days we cant burn. And i dont think weve had very many or any at all.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Is everyone getting their Christmas shopping done? We have one more child to finish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then we are done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, what is everyone asking for this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You looking to adopt? LOL. j/k Just camping gear, couple of computer books and "Dust to Glory". Usually it goes like this. Mom asks for a list. Give mom list. Mom looses list. Give new/another copy of list. Rinse, repeat. Then she usually gets us something NOT on the list as a suprise. Been that way for years. Last year she floored me when she got me a gear bag. (She hates quads, MC, etc.)

Shopping...hahaha. Depends. Maybe on the 23rd or 24th if the boss comes through with a bonus. Doesn't look good though.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Air Cooled Rider

ALready did Christmas! Got some small odds and ends as well as some skiboards and some ski pants from the parents.
Havent opened the gifts from grandma yet though.
Dad got a new log splitter, 27 ton. Something else to move. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] haha

Oh and Tookie should be toast now.. hmm
Took about 30 min. Took 20 minutes just to get a needle in.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Is everyone getting their Christmas shopping done? We have one more child to finish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then we are done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, what is everyone asking for this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ALready did Christmas! Got some small odds and ends as well as some skiboards and some ski pants from the parents.
Dad got a new log splitter, 27 ton. Something else to move. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] haha

Already did Christmas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] whats up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A log splitter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yea, you guys are above the No burn zone, right?

And yeah. sometimes christmas is early. sometimes its late. It all has to do with dads scedule. And we had our BIG family Christmas get-togather this weekend as well. Lots of people, Lots of food.
I thought it was 4000'? Either way, you're too low. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Air Cooled Rider

The fog season is upon us. Drove home with probably 1/4-1/2 mile visibility. Worse evening commute this season. Should be nice and white in the AM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Currently running in and out cooking a pork loin for dinner on the grill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Already did Christmas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] whats up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A log splitter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yea, you guys are above the No burn zone, right?

I thought it was 4000'? Either way, you're too low. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naw. Its 3000. And i just found out that we cant burn today unless a fireplace is your ONLY source of heat. Should be able to tomorow. So today is one of those "no burn days" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
The fog season is upon us. Drove home with probably 1/4-1/2 mile visibility. Worse evening commute this season. Should be nice and white in the AM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Currently running in and out cooking a pork loin for dinner on the grill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I was up skiing all day. The weather was Awsome up there. Teh drive was a lil icy but the jeep has no problem with that stuff. Though, i did see 2 snowboarders, a snowplow, a highway patrol and NO car on the side of hte road just past shaver going up. So im not quite sure what happened there. But, it looks like they slid off the side of the road. haha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel