Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate.'" The increased alert was precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed the French white flag factory; effectively disabling their military. q]

would this also apply to the commie counties run by the dictators Boxer, Kerry, & Kennedy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher
AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate.'" The increased alert was precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed the French white flag factory; effectively disabling their military. q]

would this also apply to the commie counties run by the dictators Boxer, Kerry, & Kennedy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I drove by a car yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that had a Boxer sticker on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I could of puked on her windshield[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]I was so disgusted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] That woman DOES NOT REPRESENT ME!!!! I was surprised with Feinstein, she was on t.v. saying we should NOT pull out of Iraq until they are up and running, as their own country. And to support our troops[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was shocked, to say the least[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Still don't like her though.

Old 02-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate.'" The increased alert was precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed the French white flag factory; effectively disabling their military.

On another Note Confuscious what do i need to have to come to canada and show you guys that sport quads are just as able and utes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey the french... someone both our countries can agree to despise.. oh, but yer not bilingual and still paying off one state like we are to Quebec... oh well, still a good post.

on the second part Festus, apparently what you'll need is a chubby cuz that's the only thing that'll motivate your perverted a$$ to get up here. i just gotta find ya an alley-cat.

NO WAY a sport quad would make it thru that entire run (unless you had a winch). there were a few times diff lock made all the difference since 2-3 other wheels weren't touching. but i know what ya mean, sports are underrated for LOTS of this stuff. and i bet you'd leave behind some nasty deep holes for the rest of us after spinning out to get thru some of these muddy spots. BUT, you need to be a GOOD sport rider to get thru most of this ride, whereas a mediocre ute rider can get thru with a good 4x4.

I goofed, the Polaris i was following was having a heck of a time. too wide, and kept getting bounced into some ruts and deep tire holes. I got by a few places easier than he did, just cuz my Kodiak is narrower, and i think i had better tires. well, i said it was a 500. NOT..it was a 700 EFI.

Old 02-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

You got a couple of good shots there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Any damage to the front end? You guys also seem to be a "LITTLE" wet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ya, this is our rainy season, October-June. ask Festus, it's prolly been close to that for him. I'll post a couple of more pics. but if you don't wear that rain gear on a ride like this (or any rainy day ride) yer done in an hour and freezing.

Old 02-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

on the second part Festus, apparently what you'll need is a chubby cuz that's the only thing that'll motivate your perverted a$$ to get up here. i just gotta find ya an alley-cat.
If he doesn't bring some alley cats with him, I'm sure he could smell them out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And, if that's the case, that could be down right nasty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer NO WAY a sport quad would make it thru that entire run (unless you had a winch). there were a few times diff lock made all the difference since 2-3 other wheels weren't touching. but i know what ya mean, sports are underrated for LOTS of this stuff. and i bet you'd leave behind some nasty deep holes for the rest of us after spinning out to get thru some of these muddy spots. BUT, you need to be a GOOD sport rider to get thru most of this ride, whereas a mediocre ute rider can get thru with a good 4x4.

Just for that reason, I've been thinking about throwing a winch on to the front of my Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Make it a little more versatile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2005, 02:27 AM
Quad Patrol

ya, this is our rainy season, October-June. ask Festus, it's prolly been close to that for him. I'll post a couple of more pics. but if you don't wear that rain gear on a ride like this (or any rainy day ride) yer done in an hour and freezing.
I know what you mean. This is our rainy part of the year too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] After April, we might get a light shower or two. But the heavy stuff is gone until October'ish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I've been eyeing some weather gear in Rocky Mountain ATV, I think it's made by ARC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]and isn't too overly priced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2005, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

i bought a complete $10 made-in-china overalls, jacket and hat from someplace similar to Oak Harbor freight. pretty cheap, but it doesn't hold up very well. what about Helly Hansen? that's supposed to be good stuff.

ya, what Festus would find with his nose here is ORCA!!

I've seen your rain problems on TV a couple of weeks ago. pretty nasty stuff.

hey, i just posted a couple of more rock climbin pics. now how you gonna get a sporty over that, just launch??

Old 02-01-2005, 02:53 AM
Quad Patrol

i bought a complete $10 made-in-china overalls, jacket and hat from someplace similar to Oak Harbor freight. pretty cheap, but it doesn't hold up very well. what about Helly Hansen? that's supposed to be good stuff.

ya, what Festus would find with his nose here is ORCA!!

I've seen your rain problems on TV a couple of weeks ago. pretty nasty stuff.

hey, i just posted a couple of more rock climbin pics. now how you gonna get a sporty over that, just launch??

Can't say I've heard of Helly Hansen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Someone a few weeks ago posted they bought a decent suit at Costco for like $25-$30. I remember seeing them also and thought they were decent quality. But, in my line of work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've learned those vinyl/rubber suits don't last to long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And you still need to wear heavy garments under it. The suit in RMATV becomes a vest, folds into it's own pouch and for about $ 150 bucks, I, could live with what you get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well, they did release ORCA/Shamu up there somewhere, didn't they[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I see you camera is gone, I'll watch for it in about a 1/2 hour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yea we got hammered with some nasty stuff. A lot of what you saw is down in L.A. area. Stupid people, they build a house on the mountain side and wonder why every 5-10 years, it falls down the mountain side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Then, they blame the state. DUH,, move idiots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2005, 03:04 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

If you want real rain gear you cant beat grundens Brigg 44 for nothin. there is no better raingear than commercial duty grundens. FYI. it aint cheap but its tough as nails

Old 02-01-2005, 03:07 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Confuscious i did not see your pictures when posting this but if you can go on a 4x4 i can go on my sporty just let me go first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i might need to get some speed and you just get in the way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel