Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I think your onto something there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am sure if you bottle that stuff, throw a Canadian label on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am sure you could get $2a bottle in the good ol' U.S. of A[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
funny you should say that! several years ago, a beverage compnay opened up under the name "Clearly Canadian". They made a mint. i think they're publicy traded, and early investors made a mint. why do people mistakenly think Canada is squeaky clean? guess they haven't come across enuf pigs like me to steer them straight!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'm at home for a few days puking my guts out and come back to CARE BEARS? It kind of reminds me of the time I used to spend at the Blue Oyster Club.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hmm, thoughts I get from thinking about a "Blue Oyster Club" isn't a pleasant one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
i think that was the kweer bar from the Police Academy movies. I always liked Blue Oyster Cult, so the name similarity scares me. do i need to see a therapist?

Old 01-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Back to the subject this great thread is about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the 7.3 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think my truck was sabotaged last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It got down to freezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and when I went to open my doors, they were frozen shut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LWTF is this???? Had to force all 4 of the open[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wonder if someone went around this FINE neighborhood and put water on all the doors????? I've never had that happen before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Maybe idling the PSD at 0625 upset one of my neighbors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!
actually MD, with our wet-coast moisture/climate, we have that problem ALL THE TIME. cold = frozen shut door. TIP: don't yank on handle, you'll break it. open/unlatch handle (and hold it open) while you grab bottom of door down low, and pull hard on door, not handle. that'll pop it open.

BTW, what you said to Mr. 89 about not posting unless ya have sompin good to say... does that mean I'm not allowed to post my trash anymore? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: nedflanders

And the last sentence is fighting words[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!
yah, if i actually meant it

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

, you'd be entirely right!
there's a first for everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

but good thing is; you've come to expect the outrageous comments from me, and the smack talk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
expect nothing less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(go figure, i got emoticons again. i think creator passed this curse to me!).
Better you then me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, these cutesy things always start off under the mistaken premise..."oh, it's just good clean fun". but when your friends catch ya cross-dressing in your wife's under-garments, it's a counselling issue. ...at least that's what they told me when i got caught![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I have tried getting into her pansies for tooooo many years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with no success[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL! So, I've given up on trying LOL!!

Old 01-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Quad Patrol

I think your onto something there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am sure if you bottle that stuff, throw a Canadian label on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am sure you could get $2a bottle in the good ol' U.S. of A[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
funny you should say that! several years ago, a beverage compnay opened up under the name "Clearly Canadian". They made a mint. i think they're publicy traded, and early investors made a mint. why do people mistakenly think Canada is squeaky clean? guess they haven't come across enuf pigs like me to steer them straight!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You are so right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] every thing you think about that is Canadian is fresh, crisp and natural'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] When we all know since yakking with ewe, that is not the case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 01-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'm at home for a few days puking my guts out and come back to CARE BEARS? It kind of reminds me of the time I used to spend at the Blue Oyster Club.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hmm, thoughts I get from thinking about a "Blue Oyster Club" isn't a pleasant one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
i think that was the kweer bar from the Police Academy movies. I always liked Blue Oyster Cult, so the name similarity scares me. do i need to see a therapist?
In more ways then you realize[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hmmm, I know I heard that band before, just can't think of what they sang? Weren't they a one song wonder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Back to the subject this great thread is about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the 7.3 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think my truck was sabotaged last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It got down to freezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and when I went to open my doors, they were frozen shut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LWTF is this???? Had to force all 4 of the open[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wonder if someone went around this FINE neighborhood and put water on all the doors????? I've never had that happen before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Maybe idling the PSD at 0625 upset one of my neighbors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!
actually MD, with our wet-coast moisture/climate, we have that problem ALL THE TIME. cold = frozen shut door. TIP: don't yank on handle, you'll break it. open/unlatch handle (and hold it open) while you grab bottom of door down low, and pull hard on door, not handle. that'll pop it open.
I really did think that moisture had gotten into the door jam area and froze the doors shut. Just suprised the crap out of me when I went to open them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Your are right about the door handle, I'll probably try it in the morning, seeing we should have another freezing night tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

BTW, what you said to Mr. 89 about not posting unless ya have sompin good to say... does that mean I'm not allowed to post my trash anymore? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You don't enter into a new thread and start talking trash like that. If Mr. Tommy showed up (by the way, he's been awol to long) I could understand. But not someone who just comes in to an unknown thread and start trash talking, he gets no slack from me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

I have tried getting into her pansies for tooooo many years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with no success[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL! So, I've given up on trying LOL!!
well ya musta got in at least 3 times!

Old 01-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

In more ways then you realize[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hmmm, I know I heard that band before, just can't think of what they sang? Weren't they a one song wonder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
1)Godzilla
2)Don't fear the Reaper
3)I'm burning From You (OR, was it, Burning For You?)

now they're a nightclub band. they used to fill an arena! guess I'm a real dinosaur when it comes to music.

Old 01-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Quad Patrol

well ya musta got in at least 3 times!
I don't know, we had a milkman at the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Those were the good ol' days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it's every ache and ailment out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] If she says it's old age, I could live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just shop around for a younger model[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Not really. But in all seriousness, the ring and house in her "opinion" have been paid in full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel