Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

went uo to miami today in the jeep and only made it about 300ft towards the staging area before i decided to back out.
No wonder i didnt see any other truck tire tracks. Haha. I could have gone further but with that much snow and since it wasnt fresh, and i was alone i didnt wanna chance it.
Yet, i still saw more and more people going up there to go ride. lol where were they gonna park? and ride to?

Old 03-19-2006, 02:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

The only thing I don't like is going out there by myself. My basics and common sense tells me not to do it but my brains tells me- Git R done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Don't you just hate it when common sense kicks in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and stops you from actually Git-R-Done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2006, 02:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01I agree with you about the polished wheels being a pita") I just bought some metal polish to clean mine up after this weather blows through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Can't wait to see the pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I found Mothers works pretty good. Havent tried anything else though.[/quote]

I've used Flitz and it worked pretty good. I have their power ball. It's just to hard to found their cleaning stuff locally, so I bought mothers since I've had good luck with it too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
went uo to miami today in the jeep and only made it about 300ft towards the staging area before i decided to back out.
No wonder i didnt see any other truck tire tracks. Haha. I could have gone further but with that much snow and since it wasnt fresh, and i was alone i didnt wanna chance it.
Yet, i still saw more and more people going up there to go ride. lol where were they gonna park? and ride to?
Wow!!! Still a lot of snow on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Was thinking about going to the snow with my brothers and friends April 1st, buit decided to go to Pismo for the weekend instead[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Well fellers...I don't know about you, but I'm ready for warmer weather (like where Trasher lives). I like the seasons, but the cold gets really old (especially when I have $350/month natural gas bills).

Old 03-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Snowing agian. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And to think, last year we didnt get ANY!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2006, 01:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Well fellers...I don't know about you, but I'm ready for warmer weather (like where Trasher lives). I like the seasons, but the cold gets really old (especially when I have $350/month natural gas bills).
My gas bill was actually lower last month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only $109[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Usually around $160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Must be all that wood I burned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

There are some pretty cool fireplaces out there that have the heat pump/ fan installed that blows the hot air out. They worked great

Old 03-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Working on the house every darn minute I get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] No time to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Painting the complete inside, replacing molding, counter tops, toilets, light and elec switches, etc. not to mention having the carpet and tile floors replaced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I won't have any money left over to play golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

wood working sucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I think it's for men that don't know how to weld[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel