Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Creator, you sure you don't live up north? Like right across the street from me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] My neighbor seems to do a lot of what you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] travel and play golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Every week his SUV is gone for 3-4 days at a time. When he leaves, the golf clubs get thrown in the back and when he gets home, he takes them out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] LOL!
Ha Ha... I like the guy already

Going to AZ next week and the clubs will be with me in case of an emergency. LOL

After next Wednesday, i'm done for the rest of the year.... yeh baby! Gotta take the kid up on all that free golf stuff
LOL! Only thing bad about him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] he likes the RAIDERS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Might as well, use it until it's no longer available or yanked from under your feet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] for abusing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

i'm glad you could sense your potential mate was thrifty. i wuz too busy staring at the big hooters and overlooked that important quality! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Money???? What's that? I don't have any because I live here! I just wish I made the same money and lived elsewhere. I would have much more $$$$ than I have now. I really have a tough time figuring Out where it all goes. maybe the wife, 4 kids, sports, and the SD costs have something to do with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
I know the feeling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] 3 kids, 4 bedroom house, 2 nice vehicles, 3 dogs, one bird and a partridge in the pear tree. Oh yea, private school to boot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I was always walking behind her looking at the tail end, not that the front wasn't sweet also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds like you got a good asset going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now those smileys are working, go figure.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
They've been restocked for the Christmas season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
And any snow at Miami[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
haha. no. Lowest snow i saw was at about 6800ft..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

So what day is good for a Miami run? Pipe in to Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Anytime really. Id kinda say wait for the next storm but who knows when that could be. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll let you know.

Old 12-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I very seldom sleep in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] However the better half[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no wonder at the age of $! she has skin like a baby's bottom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
So what you're saying is your wife is 41? I think she'd kill you if she found that out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yea, she hates it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she robbed the cradle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
AHEM! 41 is the PERFECT age. anything younger is a moly-coddled, pampered, spoiled, wet-behind-the-ears brat!
BINGO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
glad to see you agree, cuz i was referring to BOTH GENDERS!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Did you say you married the founder of Hooters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ya, we met in prison. he's my biatch. he was doing a lot of this: [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LOL! problem is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the budget will only be for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she'll just spend it herself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Actually, there is some truth to your comment. If I had it my way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd have a new z400, a new Weekend Warrior, new PSD, Ok, back to reality[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
I'd be right there in line with you. LOL.
Yea, in line at the bankruptcy court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Nope. Didn't you hear. Bankruptcy is for corporations only now.

Watched Boston Legal last night. Was an interesting dig at the CC companies. They make a lot of political statements in that show. Definately a "left leaning" writing group.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

So true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Remeber All in the Family, Married with Children, Rosanne and the Munsters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Those were true to life renditions of everyday family life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I always kinda identified with Conner family. I guess cause I had a weird aunt as well. LOL

Old 12-15-2005, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

LOL! problem is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the budget will only be for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she'll just spend it herself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Actually, there is some truth to your comment. If I had it my way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd have a new z400, a new Weekend Warrior, new PSD, Ok, back to reality[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
I'd be right there in line with you. LOL.
Yea, in line at the bankruptcy court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Nope. Didn't you hear. Bankruptcy is for corporations only now.

Watched Boston Legal last night. Was an interesting dig at the CC companies. They make a lot of political statements in that show. Definately a "left leaning" writing group.
aren't all writers & anyone associated with hollywood generally considered lefty commies? just ask Sen. McCarthy. oh, & what about Prez Regan, another one of them hollywood lefties! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2005, 03:29 AM
Air Cooled Rider

aren't all writers & anyone associated with hollywood generally considered lefty commies? just ask Sen. McCarthy. oh, & what about Prez Regan, another one of them hollywood lefties! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO.

Old 12-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Quad Patrol

I very seldom sleep in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] However the better half[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no wonder at the age of $! she has skin like a baby's bottom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
So what you're saying is your wife is 41? I think she'd kill you if she found that out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yea, she hates it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she robbed the cradle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
AHEM! 41 is the PERFECT age. anything younger is a moly-coddled, pampered, spoiled, wet-behind-the-ears brat!
BINGO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
glad to see you agree, cuz i was referring to BOTH GENDERS!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Give me a few months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel