Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Well, Well Nedley. Nice to see that your back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ain't movin funnnnnnnn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 02:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Well, Well Nedley. Nice to see that your back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ain't movin funnnnnnnn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Welcome back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like Skinner said, it's been relatively slow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So your only down about 15 pages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or so. I thought the wifey off'd you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] as she got tired of all your pickering[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] on the move. Glad things worked out for you and you showed your tiara again on the boards[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Make sure you posts some new pictures of the dream garage after you clean it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

HEY, you guys act like you knew it was me all along! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

moving is ok, but when you hafta do it 3 times in a month.. YUCK! now we get to unpack. we have enuf christmas decorations to furnish a second home, and wife is quite po'ed she won't have a chance to put them out this year.

i thot about you guys today cuz i went to buy a used quad today, advertised as a 2004 Kawi Bayou 250 for $1500. I ask for the VIN and it starts with LDK.... (I'm thinkin that ain't japanese). so i go look. the VIN label says sompin about Changzhou Kinder. I research & the letters mean made in China. It's an '02, not an '04. seller says it only needs a starter clutch. well, it's missing the rear brake foot lever, kickstarter is also missing. oil has leaked out cuz he mangled the clutch cover gasket trying to fix the starter clutch. it's a funny red color, and has fairly new paint (i'm sure that's coming off with the first wash). NO labels anywhere, & I can't find a frame VIN stamped anywhere. & the guy is pushing the hard sell. no Kawi labels on the body or tank. wierd thing is that the engine had Kawasaki stamped on both sides. anyways, i turned and ran. colossal waste of time.

I bought a Honda 250EX off ebay. it's some outfit that repos them (near as i could tell). over 2 months later and i'm still waiting for the Owner's manual they promised me. man these guys are slow. they sell stuff that seems pretty rough, no wonder it sells cheap on ebay. but i like this quad for Jr.

Old 12-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to see that Chocolate Charlie is back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sounds like you have had quite the month or two.

Moving really sucks! I'm still working on my house. We have remodeled/redecorated most of the house (tile, paint, crown/chair rail/baseboards, remodeled a bathroom, tore down acres of wallpaper, venitian plastered walls, etc.

We also had a moisture problem that took 11k to fix.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Oh, we are also adopting a baby. He should be poppin' out any day now. So things have been busy for us as well.

And Ned, I laughed my butt off with the laziness comment!

IPODS: Santa is bringing video ipods for two of my kiddies (30 gb). I found mine at Wal Mart. They look pretty cool. I just hope they like them. Now what do I buy for wifey?????? Would I be in trouble if I bought her a treadmill?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That's like saying "here honey...I bought you a fat a$$ remover."

Old 12-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Dang! The boys at work just roasted a pig....YUMMY!!!!!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Dang! The boys at work just roasted a pig....YUMMY!!!!!
YIKES!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it only took 3 seconds to cook in the nookalur (as your Prez says it) reactor.

you better buy sompin REAL nice after she got ya that 700EFI Sportsman last year. how's about a kidless weekend away somewhere. wait a sec.... you fool... you got ANOTHER infant on the way??

okay, I'll tread where others fear on this one. you already have 3 homemade ones, so apparently you know the recipe and have the necessary swim team to reproduce. i'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed the baby making process. so why don't you go thru the homemade process again, instead of adoption? did you have the funding cut off to your swim team? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

Hoss, 11K for a water problem on a new home!!OUCH!! i guess the renos are the price YOU hafta pay for moving wife to the hick-town where you grew up. you must have the nicest mansion in town now.

i stole the laziness comment from one of those motivational posters. this one said something like :"Procrastination: While the fruits of your hard labor may take years to pay off, laziness pays off NOW."

Old 12-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: nedflanders

YIKES!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it only took 3 seconds to cook in the nookalur (as your Prez says it) reactor.

you better buy sompin REAL nice after she got ya that 700EFI Sportsman last year. how's about a kidless weekend away somewhere. wait a sec.... you fool... you got ANOTHER infant on the way??

okay, I'll tread where others fear on this one. you already have 3 homemade ones, so apparently you know the recipe and have the necessary swim team to reproduce. i'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed the baby making process. so why don't you go thru the homemade process again, instead of adoption? did you have the funding cut off to your swim team? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah, we call it the "Microwave."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I'll give wifey a "pearl necklace."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] DQ said that would be a big hit.

Yeah, I'm shootin' blanks. My sister-in-law is a looser baby making machine. She's had all of her kids yanked by the State, so we thought we'd save her the wait (long story).

Oh, the water problem was paid for by the previous owner (I threatened to bloody his nose / sue him). He didn't disclose the problem, and the inspector didn't catch it.

Old 12-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
HEY, you guys act like you knew it was me all along! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

moving is ok, but when you hafta do it 3 times in a month.. YUCK! now we get to unpack. we have enuf christmas decorations to furnish a second home, and wife is quite po'ed she won't have a chance to put them out this year.

i thot about you guys today cuz i went to buy a used quad today, advertised as a 2004 Kawi Bayou 250 for $1500. I ask for the VIN and it starts with LDK.... (I'm thinkin that ain't japanese). so i go look. the VIN label says sompin about Changzhou Kinder. I research & the letters mean made in China. It's an '02, not an '04. seller says it only needs a starter clutch. well, it's missing the rear brake foot lever, kickstarter is also missing. oil has leaked out cuz he mangled the clutch cover gasket trying to fix the starter clutch. it's a funny red color, and has fairly new paint (i'm sure that's coming off with the first wash). NO labels anywhere, & I can't find a frame VIN stamped anywhere. & the guy is pushing the hard sell. no Kawi labels on the body or tank. wierd thing is that the engine had Kawasaki stamped on both sides. anyways, i turned and ran. colossal waste of time.

I bought a Honda 250EX off ebay. it's some outfit that repos them (near as i could tell). over 2 months later and i'm still waiting for the Owner's manual they promised me. man these guys are slow. they sell stuff that seems pretty rough, no wonder it sells cheap on ebay. but i like this quad for Jr.
That quad sure does sound like run to run away from[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What do you expect on the Honda you bought off of e-bay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It's a REPO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when someone is going to loose a toy for not making payments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They are not going to take care of it one iotta[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Moving really sucks! I'm still working on my house. We have remodeled/redecorated most of the house (tile, paint, crown/chair rail/baseboards, remodeled a bathroom, tore down acres of wallpaper, venitian plastered walls, etc.

We also had a moisture problem that took 11k to fix.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

IPODS: Santa is bringing video ipods for two of my kiddies (30 gb).
Having to do all that work on a house stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So far, I've been lucky here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I plugged the daughter's Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  in today to charge it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Looks pretty sharp, might have to procure one for myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel