Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ah yes the pain of no $$$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But how about the pain of no $$$$ because the significant other is the culprit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
True. True. I need one to put me on a budget. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Our families are alot alike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Scary!

Old 12-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
I married a thrifty one. She doesn't do that stuff at all. If fact, she reins me in most of the time

We will have our house paid off in 6 1/2 years because she pays more on it every month

Darn smiles don't work again..........................
I'm hoping to get some of these damn bills paid off early. If the boss comes through I'm thinking I'll be able to get rid of a nasty one right after the first of the year. Then the quad can come out of hibernation from time to time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I very seldom sleep in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] However the better half[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no wonder at the age of $! she has skin like a baby's bottom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
So what you're saying is your wife is 41? I think she'd kill you if she found that out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Ah yes the pain of no $$$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But how about the pain of no $$$$ because the significant other is the culprit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
True. True. I need one to put me on a budget. LOL
LOL! problem is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the budget will only be for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she'll just spend it herself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Actually, there is some truth to your comment. If I had it my way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd have a new z400, a new Weekend Warrior, new PSD, Ok, back to reality[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 12-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Our families are alot alike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Scary!
Yes it is. I thought my family was unique:0

Old 12-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Quad Patrol

I married a thrifty one. She doesn't do that stuff at all. If fact, she reins me in most of the time

We will have our house paid off in 6 1/2 years because she pays more on it every month

I'm hoping to get some of these damn bills paid off early. If the boss comes through I'm thinking I'll be able to get rid of a nasty one right after the first of the year. Then the quad can come out of hibernation from time to time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Those are nice to get rid of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And taking the quad out of hibernation is good too.

Old 12-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Quad Patrol

I very seldom sleep in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] However the better half[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no wonder at the age of $! she has skin like a baby's bottom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
So what you're saying is your wife is 41? I think she'd kill you if she found that out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yea, she hates it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she robbed the cradle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Besides Skinner and LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think the rest of your FBK brothers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] feel your pain too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ya know, when MD posted this, i thot, "ya, that's true for me & him & hoss, but NOT creator! he's got a San Diego estate, plus property in Arizona, he ain't hurtin for $$ " . and sure enuf, my instinct was right again.

i'm glad you could sense your potential mate was thrifty. i wuz too busy staring at the big hooters and overlooked that important quality! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! problem is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the budget will only be for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she'll just spend it herself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Actually, there is some truth to your comment. If I had it my way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd have a new z400, a new Weekend Warrior, new PSD, Ok, back to reality[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
I'd be right there in line with you. LOL.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel