Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 12:46 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I know they frowned, when I was dragging the back end of the patrol car on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] due to the one in the trunk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Would of loved to have one set up like Bruce Willis in The Jackyl [IIRC][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL..nice. Closest I've come to one is the airsoft one that's sitting at the airsoft shop (though they are also a licensed gun dealer as well.) Suckers can hit hard. One shop tuned there's up. Shooting an 8mm/.49 gram BB at 800 fps, or so. You figure a regular AEG throws a 6mm/.20 gram @ 400 fps (what most fields limit.) Snipers using HPA will shoot 6mm / high .30 gram at about 650...reliably. Over 700-750 fps the guns start to blow seals.

But if you did that, then you'd have to be running around in a mini-van. LOL

That was like a 12.7mm ... it's not .50 cal...wonder if it would be legal to have an anti-material rifle with that round. LOL. (The 12.7mm is the answer to the .50 BMG round.)
You kill me with your stats on the airsoft guns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Those little things hitting you gotta sting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yes, they would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] however, no mini vans for me anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I knew it was something like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Might have to watch that movie now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Went and rode at miami today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh and check out my gallery. Here
My host got some new software so ive been uploading some new pics and playing around. More better being able to create a gallery insteat of having to make more than one link.
Any snow on the ground?

Nice pictures, especially the sunrise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Simply gorgeous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Oldest daughter is turning 16 next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She wants to go ride at Carnegie for her birthday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Usually girls want a sweet sixteen party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] She wants to ride her quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

[quote]
You kill me with your stats on the airsoft guns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Those little things hitting you gotta sting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][/b]

Yeah, I'm a stats geek...wht can I say.

I knew it was something like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Might have to watch that movie now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL. I like Navy SEALs. The Barrett's theatrical debut.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Oldest daughter is turning 16 next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She wants to go ride at Carnegie for her birthday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Usually girls want a sweet sixteen party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] She wants to ride her quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well, you've raised her right! Just watch out for the boys. They find that out they'll be all over her. She'll have her pick. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Went and rode at miami today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh and check out my gallery. Here
My host got some new software so ive been uploading some new pics and playing around. More better being able to create a gallery insteat of having to make more than one link.
Any snow on the ground?

Nice pictures, especially the sunrise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Simply gorgeous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Im not gonna tell you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks! Im hoping to eventually have ALL of my work online. It just takes time to upload at only 3 pics at a time.
Oh, and sold BOTH my lenses for my camera. So im lensless right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That was kind of painfull. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
A camera with no lens is like a quad with no wheels. heh

Old 01-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Well, you've raised her right! Just watch out for the boys. They find that out they'll be all over her. She'll have her pick. LOL
You know, If ever met a girl with a jeep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Dunno whether id be all over her or the jeep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Not too sure what that had to do with this convo though. hmm

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

OK. There was ALOT of snow at miami!
We had a BLAST!
We hit our fav part of shady and made first tracks of the weekend in some nice snow. Im suprised noone had been up it. Also hit some other areas with no tracks. The RAZRs did GREAT!

Old 01-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

At least she has her Priorities correct[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
You kill me with your stats on the airsoft guns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Those little things hitting you gotta sting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][/b]

Yeah, I'm a stats geek...wht can I say.

LOL. I like Navy SEALs. The Barrett's theatrical debut.
So do I, especially Demi Moore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel