Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 03:33 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
on Crystal Meth..., there's no reason to import it. it's like a toxic cocktail of all the worst chemicals you can think of like paint-thinner, acetone, etc.., but all the chemicals are readily available. so don't need to import it, unless you're too stupid to do it yourself.
My bad, I incorrectly stated amphetimines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when I really meant to say pseudo-ephedrine. We were intercepting 50 lb boxes of it from Canada. Here it was heavily regulated, so to get the amount needed to manufactor their meth, they needed to go outside the country and Canada fit the void[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My bad sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

It's amazing the cr@p people will put into their bodies.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
It's amazing the cr@p people will put into their bodies.
Yes it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've arrested people with skin eating deseases[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] caused by all that crap that is in meth from the manufactoring process. My wife took care of a gal who had algae growing on her internal organs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she was using water from canals to cook her heroin with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The algae in the water started to form in her body. She finally died after the tax payers footed thousand of $$$ in medical bills on her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I had arrested her numerous times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] She just wouldn't stay clean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] These are the stories people don't hear about. And there are many more just like it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Cobalt is the material the bit is made of....

Old 12-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
you're late to the party as usual LJ.... we've already established that! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think they're saying "Cobalt" is still the model/name Irwin uses to market/sell the item.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: powerstroke01

you're late to the party as usual LJ....we've already established that! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL!

I think they're saying "Cobalt" is still the model/name Irwin uses to market/sell the item.
Could well be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Seeing we are on the topic of drills or the likes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] While surfing the t.v. channels last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] because this thread has slowed way down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I caught an infomercial last night on a dual drive drill . Concept is cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] just don't think the drive is really rugged enough for a handyman's abuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] On top of being from China[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I do like the idea of switching between a driver and drill bit on one unit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2005, 03:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Confusedone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Missed your anniversary on the 29th[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Happy Anniversary with ATVConnection.com[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2005, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Confusedone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Missed your anniversary on the 29th[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Happy Anniversary with ATVConnection.com[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
heh heh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].. i missed it too! but thanks.

Old 12-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
heh heh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].. i missed it too! but thanks.
What, no toast to another happy year, no poppers with streamers folowing in the air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no hugs and kisses from the misses! LOL!!

Old 12-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Happy New year to you all tonight! I haven't been on the computer much in the last couple of weeks. I took two weeks off to get some important things done (Like golf, riding, more golf, etc.). Looks like you guys might be getting a little rain up there. We just started getting some here in the last hour or so.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel