Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 02:05 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
[So ned, are you going to add the refer trailer onto the house (you could call it the West Wing).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Is the lime green Pinto on blocks going to stay in the front yard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are you going to move it out back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!!! Haven't seen a green pinto in awhile;( LOL!

Old 02-28-2006, 02:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders

went on a ride about 2 weeks ago. we're going to Florence, Oregon to the dunes in March (10-18th). so no riding between now and then.
You should of said something earliernedhead, I would of tried to come up for a day or two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it would be pushing it, seeing I have a boneafied job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

MD, what's the ranch you keep talkin about? hey, never too late to make a trip to the dunes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey fellers, we fell a few dozen spots on the forum...I had to hunt for this thread.

Anyone go riding lately?
I've been riding at the ranch almost every weekend. Moved about 8 cords of walnut wood over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And do I feel it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am all jacked up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Now THATS, alot of wood. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

With the weather we are having[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] There should be a feew barns blown over tonight, winds must be gusting to about 50 mph. For us, that's a pretty good wind. Should get a few almond trees to cut up.
No kidding. Im not sure if this wind guage is recording ALL of the peak gusts but tops outta that storm was only 26mph. But, our average was about 10mph. wasnt uncommon to hover around 15-20.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Its pretty much died down now.

Here!

Old 02-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

Hey all!

This new job is cramping my "posting" style. They actually expect me to work while I'm at work. Can you believe that crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the Saintly city of Salt Lake for the week (bidness).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
This working stuff does get in the way, don't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in Albuquerque for the week and just by chance, had time to play 18 today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hi ALL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been a few days since I've been on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I agree, this working stuff is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i'd log on at work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But my computer faces my manager and he might get a little upset with me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You gotta fix that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Tell them that you demand a big office with a window, and a door (for your internet work here)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Hey fellers, we fell a few dozen spots on the forum...I had to hunt for this thread.

Anyone go riding lately?
I've been riding at the ranch almost every weekend. Moved about 8 cords of walnut wood over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And do I feel it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am all jacked up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I was thinking the same thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It would take you some time to burn all of that.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Hey all!

This new job is cramping my "posting" style. They actually expect me to work while I'm at work. Can you believe that crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the Saintly city of Salt Lake for the week (bidness).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
This working stuff does get in the way, don't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in Albuquerque for the week and just by chance, had time to play 18 today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hi ALL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been a few days since I've been on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I agree, this working stuff is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i'd log on at work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But my computer faces my manager and he might get a little upset with me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You gotta fix that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Tell them that you demand a big office with a window, and a door (for your internet work here)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I just did, I just got my fix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] by logging in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I wish our office had a window[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We are called the "D" bay crew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] for the dungeon that we work in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I actually decided today to stay in at lunch and my mind wandered to the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Anyone go riding lately?
And I feel every bit of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Anyone go riding lately?
I was thinking the same thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It would take you some time to burn all of that.

For me, about 3 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] However, I need to recoup my loses (price of new saw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, I'll be selling some of it. Got half a cord going out Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Waiting to see if I can score some almond trees that blew down over the last couple of days.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel