Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Hey what do you guys think i could get outta my Z400?
The plastics are in nearly new condition...
Everything else looks brand new as well. Mods are quad roks, the tires in the pic(its early) Pro Armor Skid, Trail Tech Dash and puter, and Maier Black Plastics as well as i just got a Pro-Design UNI Intake...
Got the remainder of a 3year warranty too.
The quad is in excellent shape with 70 hours and 1150 miles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This pic was right after i got the plastics but it hasnt changed. With the exception of a few stickers....
Pic

No, im not selling it.. Yet.. Just wanna get some ideas.... Cause something caught my eye that i cant get over.. haha
You know you never get out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] what you invested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'd say arouond $5,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I know that.. But, If i got out now itll be better than waiting right? Cause who knows. I could roll the thing on the next ride.. You know, with my track record and all.
Well, the next trip is Miami. It's been done before. And 2x in the mountains. Hmmm.

ok..a little OT...but I think we all need to sit down with LJ and have a talk with him.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't ya think he's a little old for the "birds and bees"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!
It's not the birds and bees... Serial Numbers come to mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

To me, that can mean a few things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Maybe it's best you have that talk with him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naw im sure i got this handled. haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You sure you don't want us "older" men to take her out for a ride first? Wouldn't want you to get hurt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 08-19-2006, 02:29 AM
Quad Patrol

To me, that can mean a few things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Maybe it's best you have that talk with him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL I did.
LOL! Good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I don't think it worked though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-19-2006, 02:29 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Actually, I am sure it's a 4 wheel version and I don't think "she" is in a wheel chair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Saw a picture of one, but the plates weren't Canadian. And she's got some "tall" tires on her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nice clean lines.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Tomorrow I am going to go and look at an older weekend warrior 5th wheel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a good price, just not to sure about the weight thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Have to crunch some numbers, don't need the weight police coming down on me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Air Cooled Rider

You sure you don't want us "older" men to take her out for a ride first? Wouldn't want you to get hurt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
You have a point there. I wouldnt' want you to hurt your shoulder so I'll take care of that first ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Tomorrow I am going to go and look at an older weekend warrior 5th wheel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a good price, just not to sure about the weight thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Have to crunch some numbers, don't need the weight police coming down on me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL!!!
Yeah, wouldn't want one of this guys on your case. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's too funny because hellyeah just made a comment earlier about me doing weight police and I said I hadn't in a while.

Old 08-19-2006, 02:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Actually, I am sure it's a 4 wheel version and I don't think "she" is in a wheel chair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Saw a picture of one, but the plates weren't Canadian. And she's got some "tall" tires on her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nice clean lines.
I like the ones that like to get dirty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] at least every once in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Quad Patrol

You have a point there. I wouldnt' want you to hurt your shoulder so I'll take care of that first ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'll ride until it hurts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then, you can have her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-19-2006, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Hey what do you guys think i could get outta my Z400?
The plastics are in nearly new condition...
Everything else looks brand new as well. Mods are quad roks, the tires in the pic(its early) Pro Armor Skid, Trail Tech Dash and puter, and Maier Black Plastics as well as i just got a Pro-Design UNI Intake...
Got the remainder of a 3year warranty too.
The quad is in excellent shape with 70 hours and 1150 miles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This pic was right after i got the plastics but it hasnt changed. With the exception of a few stickers....
Pic

No, im not selling it.. Yet.. Just wanna get some ideas.... Cause something caught my eye that i cant get over.. haha
You know you never get out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] what you invested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'd say arouond $5,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I know that.. But, If i got out now itll be better than waiting right? Cause who knows. I could roll the thing on the next ride.. You know, with my track record and all.
Well, the next trip is Miami. It's been done before. And 2x in the mountains. Hmmm.

ok..a little OT...but I think we all need to sit down with LJ and have a talk with him.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't ya think he's a little old for the "birds and bees"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!
It's not the birds and bees... Serial Numbers come to mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Naw im sure i got this handled. haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

haha I think we have a few different subjects goin on here. hahaahfhjsdgaljh

Or im on the wrong subject. hahaha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Yeah, wouldn't want one of this guys on your case. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's too funny because hellyeah just made a comment earlier about me doing weight police and I said I hadn't in a while.
No I wouldn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hmmm, must of been something you said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel