Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Boy, I could go pull a Hoss here and make a comment about bopping heads and cars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But I won't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LOL!
Id bet you ran into that a time or 2 on the job. The old job that is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] a time or two or three[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Test test test [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
All is working, slowly, here.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was testing out the smiley faces[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquadThe old job that is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Speaking of the old job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I finally turned in all my gear from my 18 year career[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] only took them over a year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to get me the list of items they wanted turned back in. Fortunately for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I didn't have to buy anything to replace their old stuff.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Id bet you ran into that a time or 2 on the job. The old job that is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] a time or two or three[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Everytime I went to traffic school and yes it was a few times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The officer would share such a story. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It must happen a lot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 05:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Speaking of the old job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I finally turned in all my gear from my 18 year career[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] only took them over a year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to get me the list of items they wanted turned back in. Fortunately for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I didn't have to buy anything to replace their old stuff.
Sounds sort of like when you have to turn in all your books to get out of HS. What did they want back?

Old 12-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] a time or two or three[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Everytime I went to traffic school and yes it was a few times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The officer would share such a story. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It must happen a lot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][/quote]

Let's see, a dark country road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] supposedly in the middle of nowhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the last thing you expect to see is Mr. Officer looking at you witht the help of a aircraft landing light[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and a streamlight flashlight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I remember this one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when, I better not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I'll save it for another time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Quad Patrol

A couple of old belts that haven't seen the light of day in probably 16 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and I am sure they don't fit around my waist anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] a pair of handcuffs,don't know if I gave them one of mine, theirs or another agencies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] a cuff case, same condition as the belts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] their weapon and accesories, ( really hated to give that up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]) hat badge that I am buying back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] a whistle keeper that I never remembered using for that, always thought it was a key holder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and a few other items. Sad thing is, I still have a lot of equipment I collected over the years, guess I'll add it to my memoralbilia wall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 05:16 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Let's see, a dark country road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] supposedly in the middle of nowhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the last thing you expect to see is Mr. Officer looking at you witht the help of a aircraft landing light[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and a streamlight flashlight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I remember this one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when, I better not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I'll save it for another time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
These stories were all moving violations! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Save it for the camp fire on night after the kids have gone to bed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 05:17 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

A couple of old belts that haven't seen the light of day in probably 16 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and I am sure they don't fit around my waist anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] a pair of handcuffs,don't know if I gave them one of mine, theirs or another agencies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] a cuff case, same condition as the belts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] their weapon and accesories, ( really hated to give that up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]) hat badge that I am buying back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] a whistle keeper that I never remembered using for that, always thought it was a key holder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and a few other items. Sad thing is, I still have a lot of equipment I collected over the years, guess I'll add it to my memoralbilia wall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hardly seems worth the trouble to me. some sort of formality?

Old 12-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Hardly seems worth the trouble to me. some sort of formality?
I agree 100%. Bottom line is they are a public entity and must account for everything they purchased. Even if it means they have to throw it away after getting it back. I know of one person who had to buy brand new stuff to turn in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] after retiring with almost 30 years on the force. Another sad part is, they have gotten away from issuing leather gear, more into the plastic stuff, so they won't reissue this stuff back out to the field.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel