CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

? nitrous ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ? nitrous ?

Absolutly Scatter, just run two leads off the rectifier, one out tor each switch, and one back as well. You could run a switch if wanted to switch between the two if you wanted.

Welded brake drums? Sheep? BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Old 01-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? nitrous ?

ODP, just be careful not to tell any stories there that start out "To be honest, I have been to a ....." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default ? nitrous ?

Thats the least of my worries! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default ? nitrous ?

hey demon how did you like that one. I ran out of room but i never leave my babies behind. If one has to stay home it gets a little upset. I figured it easier to bring all three of them that way when you brake something you already have the parts with you. Theres been a few times where when we left the dunes I had 2 of them stripped down for there parts. As long as you have buuble gum baling wire ,duct tape a few dozen zip ties and a liitle belief in yuorself you can fix almost anything. Ask scatter about the Okie mechanics 101 class i gave on how to check to see if your clutch is slipping. Scatter knows what im talking about. anyway what would upset you the worse getting smoked by a cherried out princess bike that wont climb up the side of the ditch bank couse there worried about scratching the plastics. Or would it be more humiliating getting stomped on by an old worn out looking junker that might fall apart at anytime. Thats why they say never judge a book by its cover. it might be ratty on the outside but who knows whats really going on in the inside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default ? nitrous ?

2B2BF, I here ya!! I just wish I had the problem of trying to figure out how to hall three of em. I consider ya a lucky fellow. I was the same way with my DS. Majorecho and DSaholic used to give me shiz all thime about my DS. DSa even went as far as to buy me plastic polish and cleaner for my birthday. I just stuck to the golden rule of it getting a cleaning when it rained or I rode it in the snow. Noone would take me serious at the hill because they thought it was a beater. I remember a kid one time pulled up besides me on a shiny Cannondale moto LMFAO, man you shoulda seen his face when I met him coming down the hill and he was still going up. PRICELESS!! I guarentee you my truck never leaves the driveway without a good supply of the necessaties mentioned on this thread. You never know what you might need to help them boys driving those there Chevy's and Dodges so they can get home.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As for the topic at hand go with the micro setup. I had mine on my carb, it would activate at 3/4 throttle. I launched in first to get moving then would hit the full throttle and never let off. I dont let off the gas when I shift. If you have quick enough hands ( being single for five years will help with that) you dont have to worry about it.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:21 AM
amd
Pro Rider
Default ? nitrous ?

I know your type; your the guy that is always in front of me at the swap meet. Your the guy that can spot that $10 N2O noid at 50 feet!!!! Your the guy that always beats me to the $20 bottles; that are even full!!! Your the kind that puts your own $700 kit together for less that $200. Your the kind that hides a 50 shot on a stock car, just for that little advantage off of the turn.
HA HA HA!!! Yea that does sound like me. I do go to swap meets and look for those kind of things. But where are you finding those $20 bottles at!!!!lmao. At one time I think I had about 10 bottles, about 5 big shot selonoids, some cheater selonoids, etc etc. When I sold my car I let the guy have 5 bottles and now I wish I would have kept em. I now only have 4 10bs bottles and 3 2lbs bottles.

Yea I would put a 50 shot on a stock motor, that is a good first stage!!!. The second stage would be more around 150 or so. LMAO..