Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: UGLY88

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Hopefully the do-gooders will stay to the north of me. [IMG][/IMG]

You still in the process of moving? Or are you back to work on the 230?</end quote></div>

I am still waiting for my buyer's divorce to happen and close at the end of March. or get a new buyer. I want to look at a few more homes and make a final decision and an accepted offer on one in the next couple weeks.

as far as the 230 goes, I am just going to keep stripping the parts quad down, have a few parts to keep and sell the rest. I was out of town durring the nice weather we had so it looks like I have to do most of it in the cold again. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Where are you moving to?

And yeah, you certainly missed a nice spell of weather. It was in the 40s and even got up to 50 one day! We lost most of our snow up here!

That sounds like an Arizona trip I took with my family a few years back.... We left in winter, it warmed way up here and rained for three straight days of the four days down there!! Most rain they had in a long time they said. In fact, one day it even snowed some!! What are the chances?? Of course it was like 40s - 50s the whole time we were there too, and to top it off, I only packed shorts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Range Rover

wow i just checked my email in a couple of day and had....(pause for effect) 578 messages!!! 558 of them were from this forum.. the rest from facebook!! hahaha

Old 02-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

It was kind of fun with the cold weather though cause we were out and about in shorts and t-shirts and all the Arizonans thought it was the apocalypse, all bundled up and stuff!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

It should not take long. The market was up a little bit at the end of the day yesterday. After som poor decisions on the currant bill, it went down imediately it seemed to me.</end quote></div>

Oh, so you watch a little then? Cool! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Yeah, yesterday it was a blood bath for a while. Then, when the DJIA touched down on 7700, we got Breaking News.... Mortgage subsidies. It rallied back up 200 pts or so in short order. Amazing how the news comes out and coincides with the technicals. Let's hope 7700 was the 3rd dip down and its over.

Today is a friday ahead of a 3 day weekend. Anything that happens today is pretty much meaningless. There's just nobody trading now. Seems like there's been a lot of that lack-luster volume the last few months. But when the volume does come in, its on the buying side. Then the buyers leave and the price collapses. Unless some big buyers come in Tuesday, or soon, we'll be testing 7000 and who knows where it would bottom out if that doesn't hold.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Staying local, within 10-20 miles of where we are now. Just trying to take advantage of the market prices and our equity we have built up in our starter home.

We lost 98% of our snow.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

It was kind of fun with the cold weather though cause we were out and about in shorts and t-shirts and all the Arizonans thought it was the apocalypse, all bundled up and stuff!</end quote></div>

I hear they have like 7 different climates in AZ. I think in the Phoenix area its dry most of the time and then the monsoon season comes. Snow would really throw them for a loop!

When my dad comes down from OH, I have to remind him to pack cold weather gear since it never fails that he brings OH weather with him. He thinks he's going to Miami or something. I'm not THAT far south. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

It should not take long. The market was up a little bit at the end of the day yesterday. After som poor decisions on the currant bill, it went down imediately it seemed to me.</end quote></div>

Oh, so you watch a little then? Cool! [img][/img]

I am getting older everyday, but realistically, I am too young to worry about it everyday and move my stuff around. I am just trying to maintain what I have and once we start to come out of it get a little more agreessive, unfortunatly I think that is what everybody is doing, I just don't hae the fortune to do much else.

Yeah, yesterday it was a blood bath for a while. Then, when the DJIA touched down on 7700, we got Breaking News.... Mortgage subsidies. It rallied back up 200 pts or so in short order. Amazing how the news comes out and coincides with the technicals. Let's hope 7700 was the 3rd dip down and its over.

Today is a friday ahead of a 3 day weekend. Anything that happens today is pretty much meaningless. There's just nobody trading now. Seems like there's been a lot of that lack-luster volume the last few months. But when the volume does come in, its on the buying side. Then the buyers leave and the price collapses. Unless some big buyers come in Tuesday, or soon, we'll be testing 7000 and who knows where it would bottom out if that doesn't hold.</end quote></div>

Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

anyone have a part number for spark plugs for a 87 quadsport?? stock..

Old 02-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I am getting older everyday, but realistically, I am too young to worry about it everyday and move my stuff around. I am just trying to maintain what I have and once we start to come out of it get a little more agreessive, unfortunatly I think that is what everybody is doing, I just don't hae the fortune to do much else. </end quote></div>

That an IRA/401k or a trading accnt?

Yeah, I think everybody is waiting for somebody else to make the first move.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: lt230junker

anyone have a part number for spark plugs for a 87 quadsport?? stock..</end quote></div>

NGK is D7EA

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.