Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey hey hey. Wazzassssssssss up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Long time no BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Glad to see you're still yappin.

6 volt this, 12 volt that. as long as your camping and riding who cares[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

One of these days I should just spout some off the wall BS and see if people agree with me. LOL
It works for Rush Limbaugh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And no i dont listen to him anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just got finished listening to him. sorry but I'm a talk radio junkie. Don't like the papers and news anymore so I get my info from talk radio and the internet.

Old 09-01-2006, 04:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Trasher

Just got finished listening to him. sorry but I'm a talk radio junkie. Don't like the papers and news anymore so I get my info from talk radio and the internet.
I listened to him and others from '92 to '99. Im much calmer now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Rush went downhill after he got married. IMO

Old 09-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

One of these days I should just spout some off the wall BS and see if people agree with me. LOL
It works for Rush Limbaugh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And no i dont listen to him anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Neither do I. And I think you've told me that before.

He's a friggin gasbag.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Quad Patrol

I think it would be cool to have a totall custom toy hauler built with movable axles. Then you could adjust the heck out of it to find the sweet spot for weight ballance, or for different load conditions.
You might be on to something with the moving axles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] toy haulers now are getting more luxurious then your home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so, why not improve the trailer even more like a real truck does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Especially with trailers getting bigger.

Old 09-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorIt's amazing how much semi-useful information I have stored away in my brain. As they say, you never stop learning.

Now considering it's still functioning after the last couple days is amazing. Wed: 7am in the shop, left town at 8:15 and got to Gonzales about 11:15 or so. Got off work close to 6. Back at the jobsite at 6am, half hour lunch, got off at 5 and pulled into the driveway at 8pm. (The 150 handles well all the way to 90 in windy conditions...hey...I didn't realize I was going THAT fast.)
LOL!

I know what you mean, we are working 11 hours days again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This time indefinately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!!

Old 09-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Hey hey hey. Wazzassssssssss up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Long time no BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Glad to see you're still yappin.

6 volt this, 12 volt that. as long as your camping and riding who cares[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
The wife and kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If they are happy, then I am happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Quad Patrol

I listened to him and others from '92 to '99. Im much calmer now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Rush went downhill after he got married. IMO
I'd say, she sent him so far over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] he is addicted to those little red pills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Neither do I. And I think you've told me that before.

He's a friggin gasbag.
Yep. might as well be a politician[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel