Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
LJ, Have you heard about a Jeep poker run or something to that effect, up near Clovis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brothers are suppose to go to it this Sunday. I have family commitments, so no[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] go for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I never hear about the cool jeep stuff untill AFTER it happens haha. I really need to find a club to join.
I'll try and get some info for you? If you'd like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LJ, sorry I didn't get that information for you before the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've been so busy I can't even check in here on a regular basis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Thats cool.

Old 06-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

On that Jeep Poker Run, my brother and his friend took another friend's Jeep out for a ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] When they put the left front tire on a boulder to check out the "flex" of his suspension[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] the jeep rolled over on it's side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Was the owner pi$$ed. Guess the suspension didn't have the flex they thought it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ive scared myself a few times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 02:13 AM
Quad Patrol

I filled up today and noticed a new sticker on the pump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] saying that the new low sulfer fuel was against the law to use in 2007 vehicles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess I've been living in a bubble[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when did this happen???

Old 06-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I filled up today and noticed a new sticker on the pump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] saying that the new low sulfer fuel was against the law to use in 2007 vehicles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess I've been living in a bubble[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when did this happen???
Are you SURE you read that? That makes zero sense. I guess that's CARB's way of killing of diesels. Fed law mandates ULSD...for EVERY vehicle. You won't be able to buy Non-ULSD. But you can't put it into engines that were designed to use it? Take the camera down and take a pic of that. I want to see it.

Here's some info on ULSD from the EPA. Someone needs to remove head from @ss. ULSD started into production, sale, whatever you want to call it on 6/1.

Maybe it was saying that it's illegal to use non-ULSD in 2007 diesels.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Are you SURE you read that? That makes zero sense. I guess that's CARB's way of killing of diesels. Fed law mandates ULSD...for EVERY vehicle. You won't be able to buy Non-ULSD. But you can't put it into engines that were designed to use it? Take the camera down and take a pic of that. I want to see it.

Here's some info on ULSD from the EPA. Someone needs to remove head from @ss. ULSD started into production, sale, whatever you want to call it on 6/1.

Maybe it was saying that it's illegal to use non-ULSD in 2007 diesels.
I read it twice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and doubt I read it wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But anything is possible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I should of taken a picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I will next time I'm there.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

I'm leaving for the desert Saturday night. Going to be pretty hot out there. "bout 110+

We should ride all night and come back about noon but I'm sure the kids won't be up fer that

Old 06-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning to ya all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

We went out to the desert and man was it hot. It was reported to be 113 degrees.

Let's just say that we had the whole thing to ourselves:0 NOBODY else went riding. I guess we're the only dummies but if ya got an itch, scratch it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It wasn't really too bad while riding and just hanging around. We put wet towels on our heads and it felt great. Just was a little worried about the quads. There was a lot of heat coming off the engines. I'm sure that will be the last trip out there for a while [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2006, 12:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Morning Trasher and other yet to arrive PSD'ers!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I usually dont ride in the summer much. I do go to pismo once a year and might go 2 times this summer.

Old 06-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Morning all. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

MWQ how'd that truck look? Decide to pass on it?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel