Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: mywifesquad

actually, rumor has it that it's a CA thing! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] apologies for my lack of sensitivity. full red neck happening here.
We like to call them G@ys out here because they are so happy, not to mention political correctness and all. They will always be f@ggots to me. I just hadnt heard queer used like that in a while. It does fit them though.
we use the following names (all of which Hoss has been called): gearbox, fudge packer, dirt roader, gooey bum. there's more but I'll let discretion win over my normally over-the-edge style. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OH! haven't heard of some of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] butt then again, that's not my style of living[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
geez, I forgot all about turd-puncher, which seems perfect for the brokeback mtn theme!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2006, 05:45 AM
Pro Rider

new pics are up . not as entertaining as the old ones, but they'de been around for over a year!

Old 04-06-2006, 09:24 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

new pics are up . not as entertaining as the old ones, but they'de been around for over a year!
I approved them this am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] . Very [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]...... for a red neck!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

I am sooooooooo Jealous of that shop. That is just so cool having that much room to play around in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Just had new carpet put in yesterday. What a pain in the **** moving everything out and down stairs just to put it back later. At least I'm finally making some headway in getting this house fixed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

I am sooooooooo Jealous of that shop. That is just so cool having that much room to play around in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
compared to what I used to be crammed into, this is like being in heaven. do ya think the shop sells the place for the male, and the women look at the house?? I'd be fine staying in the camper now! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

we went thru the ENTIRE home reno at our old place (only took 8 years), so I feel your pain. This new place could use new paint through out, and new floors. BUT, we have no $$ now and wife knows it, so she's backed off the accelerator for now. Of course, that could be cuz she's whining hard for a hot tub. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

The Hot tub is a win -win deal for both of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher
do ya think the shop sells the place for the male, and the women look at the house?? I'd be fine staying in the camper now! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I did even notice that there was a house nearby[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] House, smouse- who cares when you have a shop like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

Got to play a little golf today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] beat my son by 10 strokes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Junior spent a bunch of time at the range this week and thought he was going to beat the "ol man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] His buddy that went with us hit a 134[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Pro Rider

134! OUCH! did ya have people hitting ***** at ya, cuz that would have been a pretty slow round.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel