Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 01:07 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Sure you will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I fact, if I had your kinda money, I'd buy two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] His and hers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL! Your on a roll there Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Hoss, Some of the first year 6.0's had problems (just like Chevy and Dodge on their set-ups) I wouldn't hesitate on getting a new 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only down side is the oil change is $90[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Unless of course you do it yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Quad Patrol

My buddy has a 6.0 he just put the Banks Six Gun on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Man it that the ticket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Luckily, he'll be alright in that department[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He also had an air horn put on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sounded like a freight train came through the neighborhood at 9PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 01:11 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Catterman
Hey, that might have been my first post over here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Welcome over C-man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
I have been thinking of getting a 1 ton truck. I have been thinking Cummins Diesel.
Have they started building a real truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] around their Cummins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I have been thinking of getting a 1 ton truck. I have been thinking Cummins Diesel.
Have they started building a real truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] around their Cummins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
And I can't believe your would post that in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 04-18-2006, 01:18 AM
Quad Patrol

I am starting to see a new trailer on the horizons boyz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wife doesn't care what I get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Someone slap me upside the head and wake me up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]!!!! However, I think I see the catch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] she gets a new car with leather seats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Who's getting the better deal here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I see a weekend warrior coming soon to a driveway near me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Sure you will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I fact, if I had your kinda money, I'd buy two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] His and hers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

AHEM, you mean His and His! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

And I can't believe your would post that in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I agree! like some punka$$ kid coming into a Honda thread to talk up his 'Shee!! yer nuthin but a pot-stirring $hit-disturber MWQ! get the standard tranny tho, from what I hear.

Old 04-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

couple of years ago my truck was running good, then I shifted into 2nd, where it remained locked, while pulling a heavy load. I shoulda been in 4L for the speed I was going. I p'eed out fluid aswell. ran fine after. but they told me the damage was done. ended up being a rebuild, and Ford paid for 75% when i was out of warranty on time and mileage.

very ironic you should post this now Hoss. I was just visiting my dad about 200 miles away, and I got my tranny fluid dumped, along with a new filter. this is first fluid change since the rebuild a couple of years ago. I also got coolant changed. I don't like these snake-oil fluid exchange gimmicks. Especially with tranny, I'd like magnet cleaned, and the drip pan cleaned. so Hoss, make sure ya do the maintenance.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel