Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

My dad had someone rearend him a few years back and we had a trailer hitch on and the car ended up being totalled.. The only damage was a scratched bumper on the f250..
Exactly why I leave mine on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Quad Patrol

BR&W, thanks for setting me straight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess i thought Georgie was older then he looked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yes, you are lucky your further south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I already warned my neighbors to move their cars, to the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

The garage is a good place. Cause they aren't safe in the driveways anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But then again, you don't like next door to Karyn so you just might be ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
The garage is a good place. Cause they aren't safe in the driveways anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But then again, you don't like next door to Karyn so you just might be ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that was good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Karen's ears should be ringing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] right about now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Wonder when she'll make it over here? She just posted over in Where to Rider on a Pismo thread.

Old 05-12-2005, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol

I saw that, I'm sure the cat doesn't have her tongue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 03:56 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I should really be nicer to her, cause I might need her to pull me out one of these days at Pismo. LOL

Old 05-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I should really be nicer to her, cause I might need her to pull me out one of these days at Pismo. LOL
I wouldn't let her hold that against you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Unless you are the only 2 there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Which is a possiblity I guess. We were there couple years ago, Sometime during the winter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img](I think) and we had a mile each way around us, to ourselve. Only like 4 other campers there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It was sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] But, I was cautious to make sure I didn't get stuck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, I wouldn't get shafted by calling for a tow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Air Cooled Rider

MD shouldn't be an issue as we're going next weekend.

I think I'll even leave the couch tape at home this time.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Oh yea, forgot about that trip. Hhhmmmm, can I fit in a day trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel