Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Confused, nice house and property!

OFC got a 700? Sweet!
Well its not mine. Its my uncles but i did ride it quite a bit this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Pretty nice mochine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] front ends a lil on the soft side for highspeed stuff. but it climbs hills good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You are used to a sport bike. I guess I'm just used to riding the sportsman. I really like the power. However, I can feel the 800 tugging at my wallet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

OFC, I just noticed your post ho number...holy crap! You must be bored.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Just had new carpet put in yesterday. What a pain in the **** moving everything out and down stairs just to put it back later. At least I'm finally making some headway in getting this house fixed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Are we all doing the house remodel thing? I'm at the tail end of mine (maybe).

Old 04-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

I still have the kitchen counters, shower/bathroom, and tile floor to go. Got any extra money hiden around anywhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
OFC, I just noticed your post ho number...holy crap! You must be bored.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You have to wonder how someone sits down to write 17K worth of posts. I guess he gave up bowling for alley cats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

I somehow made the time to go golfing today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Shot my best game ever- an 81, 9 over par[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I was pullin shots out my rear all day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 02:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Your on awefully late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ebay auction. a digital read out for my mill.

Alll your riding trips make me jealous
Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] have your machines arrived yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We made a surprise run out to Carnegie Sunday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Brother in law came out from Chicago for the weekend and wanted to go riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Outside of a little drizzle, it was a really nice day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I got a brother in law you can make one for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My oldest is going to build a complete cage from front to back on his Mazda. Its stripped to the frame with a rear end in it right now. Hes putting a 302/C4 with a ford 8.8" with disc brakes on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Sweet deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You know anyone with a mandrel metal bender[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 04-12-2006, 02:50 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
new pics are up . not as entertaining as the old ones, but they'de been around for over a year!
Nice spread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nothing like have trailers for storage compartments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You red neck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did notice you need to put a coat of paint on that front gate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Which is actually pretty nice for a red neck's place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
The Hot tub is a win -win deal for both of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Gotta agree with Creator on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I see no losing situations there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I do need to get that concrete poured to get mine up and running again.

And the shop certainly makes it worth while to sleep in the camper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel