Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Al infierno con los infidels que conducen los malos automóviles, confiscan su vehículo y los golpean con el pie en las tuercas!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ohh and I'll get some pictures of the log smashing bumper for the warrior. I should bolt it up and take a picture but it will look funny with the rack and no fenders. lol. hell you could rearend the warrior with a semi and i think the bumber on the back of the warrior would win. its made outta 3 - 1.5" pipes 3' long welded in a pyrimid and then it hase 1.5" pipes running up the sub frame and welded to it.

Old 09-09-2004, 02:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Holy crap i swear i am retarded. man i always forget sompin
You said it, we didn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And that's the only thing I can thing of at the moment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Must be tired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
You said it, we didn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And that's the only thing I can thing of at the moment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Must be tired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
LOL I was gonna say "I swear im retarded, Yeah i said it, so YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TOO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], man im always forgettin sompin..." you get the picture. but i figured that would take away from the marshall or Confruised in the north or prolly hoss from pointin it out.

Old 09-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Yea, I'd like to see that bumper. Reminded me of a show I saw couple weeks ago. It was on The Learning Channel (or one similiar) They took 3 groups, one was 3 girls in a old caddie, they had to go over the log, well, out of the 2 other groups, one (okies in a old ford pickmeup)cut it in half and moved it out of the way. The other (firefighters in a utility van) tried to go over it with hala$$ ramps. They got stuck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Well, the girls, they built battering ram/glide over the top of the log set up. Pretty sweet and it worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 02:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL I was gonna say "I swear im retarded, Yeah i said it, so YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TOO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], man im always forgettin sompin..." you get the picture. but i figured that would take away from the marshall or Confruised in the north or prolly hoss from pointin it out.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 02:34 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I get a picture of some of our crazy bumber creations from the brush busting days. now we just use the cat. its allot easier [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The one off my brothers warior is now in the front of the lawnmower for a couterweight. lol. and mine just hangs out in the quad container [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and many others were cut up and scraped. hell we even welded conveyor rollers to the back bumbers so you could flip up and just ride a vertical wheelie but cut those off when brother was flyin in 5th gear and bounced over a rock and the quad just spun and flipped on its side and broke both upper and lower arms and ripped tire off and bent frame. no good. he didnt get hurt though. I think i got some pictures riding wheelies around the powerstroke. lol

Old 09-09-2004, 02:41 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And maybe if im nice i can talk my bro into puttin his chip in his PSD and doin some wheelies off the top of the hill climb. Talk about a wild feelin. front end so high in the air was draggin the trailer hitch and it was holding it.

Old 09-09-2004, 02:56 AM
Quad Patrol

And maybe if im nice i can talk my bro into puttin his chip in his PSD and doin some wheelies off the top of the hill climb. Talk about a wild feelin. front end so high in the air was draggin the trailer hitch and it was holding it.
Now that I would like to see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 02:59 AM
Trailblazer

[quote]
Al infierno con los infidels que conducen los malos automóviles, confiscan su vehículo y los golpean con el pie en las tuercas!!

LMAO!!

Old 09-09-2004, 04:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
[

I washed my truck last night and I realized that my paint isn't the greatest.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Is it normal for paint to fleck off when I wash it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
only if yer washin it with an abrasive like steel wool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel