Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Didn't mean to strike a cord with you Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I understand what your saying. If you really want to check out a messed up state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Check out this thread What is really going on in Michigan? I have to say, they are pretty screwed up!!

I hear they are trying to stop you from riding on your own property down south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Is it San Bernadino or Riverside County????
Both. Riverside I believe already did. And SB is trying to. Or vice versa, I could be wrong. I think I was wrong once before. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WHOA!! WHOA!! WHOA!! This is AMERICA we're talkin about. Home of the brave and land of the free. HTF can they tell you what you can do in your own yard, as long as it's not illegal?? And to make riding in your own yard illegal is unacceptable, ludicrous, crazy.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hey hoss.. OFC is gonna steal your mr natural title.

Ned.. this is america.. in america liberals think they need to tell you how to whipe your ***.

Old 06-08-2006, 03:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: nedflanders
No

WHOA!! WHOA!! WHOA!! This is AMERICA we're talkin about. Home of the brave and land of the free. HTF can they tell you what you can do in your own yard, as long as it's not illegal?? And to make riding in your own yard illegal is unacceptable, ludicrous, crazy.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
No this is California!! Land of Barbara Boxer and Diann Feinstein and a bunch of other worthless liberal minded politicians!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Both. Riverside I believe already did. And SB is trying to. Or vice versa, I could be wrong. I think I was wrong once before. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I once thought I was wrong, but I was wrong about that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mornin B&RW!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Morning MWQ. Hell, it's almost afternoon.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-08-2006, 03:31 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Quickly approaching 8 of 9 for me today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider

No this is California!! Land of Barbara Boxer and Diann Feinstein and a bunch of other worthless liberal minded politicians!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I pretty much have an entire disdain for all politicians, no matter the letter that follows their name. As the old definition says "Many blood sucking creatures."

I think we need a good half-dozen parties, or no parties at all. At least they would all be fighting each other that they couldn't screw over the citizens.

Old 06-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Quickly approaching 8 of 9 for me today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Almost half that here. LOL. But I haven't done much, this AM. Just ran around getting parts. Need to do some stuff though. LOL

Old 06-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

So you're okay with the religious right listening in on your phone conversations, reading your email, doubling your minimum credit card payments, invading helpless countries, killing thousands of our best and youngest, breaking all kinds of public laws, causing OIL PRICES TO DOUBLE, pushing jobs overseas, etc.? I figure their next move will be to assign us to a church of their choosing if we're not already assimilated....

By the way, the tax breaks for the rich? Did you know that 85% of the money in the US is held by the top 15% of the wealthy families?

But, you bring up a great point! Whatever your views are...get out there and let your politicians know how you feel about their performance! And, if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain. Just show up for the assigned religious services as instructed. (Just don't drink the koolaid!)

Thanks for setting that one up for me...you're a great straight man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

I pretty much have an entire disdain for all politicians, no matter the letter that follows their name. As the old definition says "Many blood sucking creatures."

I think we need a good half-dozen parties, or no parties at all. At least they would all be fighting each other that they couldn't screw over the citizens.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 06-08-2006, 04:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: 400CatDriver

So you're okay with the religious right listening in on your phone conversations, reading your email, doubling your minimum credit card payments, invading helpless countries, killing thousands of our best and youngest, breaking all kinds of public laws, causing OIL PRICES TO DOUBLE, pushing jobs overseas, etc.? I figure their next move will be to assign us to a church of their choosing if we're not already assimilated....

By the way, the tax breaks for the rich? Did you know that 85% of the money in the US is held by the top 15% of the wealthy families?

But, you bring up a great point! Whatever your views are...get out there and let your politicians know how you feel about their performance! And, if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain. Just show up for the assigned religious services as instructed. (Just don't drink the koolaid!)

Thanks for setting that one up for me...you're a great straight man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No, but I thought were talking environmental nonsense. I have my own church thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No I didnt know the exact number but knew it was high.

Absolutely!!

My pleasure!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel