Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

c'mon ya big chicken, boldy go where no FBK has gone before, and chat religion (be sure to trash any that differs from yours). are ya afraid I'll nickname you Ned Flanders, after having the honor of Hoss bestowed upon ya? and don't forget to add politics. there's a reason the old Brit pubs used to post signs "no discussing politics or religion". sure-fire scrap.

cross your fingers and hope my trailer passes inspection this AM. waiting anxiously for the call.

Old 08-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awwww...Ned Flanders...how sweet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Listen here you canadian POS; don't make me ride a sheep to Vancouver and kick your...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, give me your home address and I'll have the JW's come to your house. I'm sure you are one of the 144K that will be saved.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (don't mean to offend any JW's out there).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I hope the tires fall off of your trailer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And I've got a nickname for you....how about Dumb A$$.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

well, hi-diddly-do there neighbor. my ears are burnin' from gettin trashed in a chat room.

you listen here mister dubya-dubya, or hoss, or stalker, or PP, or whatever they call ya..., you just be careful about the JW's. and no need to apologize for offending them, they get it far worse every day and they are all closet masochists that enjoy the abuse. you know what you get when you cross one with a biker? someone who knocks on yer door and tells YOU to f....off.

now a reliable source tells me you've been dubbed the intermountain west felching king. that's quite an achievement considering the competition. I guess congratulations are in order.

well tood-tood-toodly-do for now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

LMFAO!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And yes, I am known as the "Backdoor Bandit."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Wanna try big boy?

Old 08-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Well, Confused, How did the inspection go? Do we need to call 1-800-JW-a- ur- door, to come and visit you. And tell you it's not the end of the world and if it was, they will save you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They may even help fix that trailer, just for some companionship[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You are right, the daughter, not only is she the brain of the operations, but also, the brawn too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I will have a few things to do while the wifey is gone. Hopefully, the heat will subside and I can finish the garage. It's no fun in there, when it's 100 outside, it's about 130 in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
But, of course that will be after I get back from the Snake river[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
well, hi-diddly-do there neighbor. my ears are burnin' from gettin trashed in a chat room.

you listen here mister dubya-dubya, or hoss, or stalker, or PP, or whatever they call ya..., you just be careful about the JW's. and no need to apologize for offending them, they get it far worse every day and they are all closet masochists that enjoy the abuse. you know what you get when you cross one with a biker? someone who knocks on yer door and tells YOU to f....off.

now a reliable source tells me you've been dubbed the intermountain west felching king. that's quite an achievement considering the competition. I guess congratulations are in order.

well tood-tood-toodly-do for now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hoss, you have a real knack for attracting people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And it doesn't matter if it's male or female. I don't know if that's good or bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] First post here in FBK and they know all about your different personalities; Hoss, stalker, PP and the one I like mister dubya-dubya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your like an international star[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

too darn fiddly-fuddly-funny... with my concrete floor, my garage is the coolest place around.

my, ww certainly is an amorous one isn't he? has he propositioned the rest of you? I think i might give that backdoor thing a try. it sounds kinda kooky-cuddly-kinky.

okely-dokely then.

Old 08-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
too darn fiddly-fuddly-funny... with my concrete floor, my garage is the coolest place around.

my, ww certainly is an amorous one isn't he? has he propositioned the rest of you? I think i might give that backdoor thing a try. it sounds kinda kooky-cuddly-kinky.

okely-dokely then.
I don't know if you can be trusted there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Talking about back dooring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]There's only two meanings to that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and one is not allowed in the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

WW:
What's with all the profile changes? Trying to find yourself? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Everytime I check this thread you have either a new icon and/or new pics posted. Too much time on your hands maybe?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I need a job like yours man. Cruising the internet and getting paid the big bucks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel