Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Okay, enough of the babbling....

I need new ball-joints...anyone ever done that on thier PSD's?

Old 09-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hey hoss im thinkin of building a lil fly by night helichopper.. ya think you could sneak a tranny for a bell206 out the factory? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/k
How about an MD500? I have a jet engine and a tranny.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey hoss im thinkin of building a lil fly by night helichopper.. ya think you could sneak a tranny for a bell206 out the factory? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/k
How about an MD500? I have a jet engine and a tranny.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OOOOOOOO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LA LA and yeah replaced the ball joints twice in my brothers PSD F350. its not to difficult [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] maybe the alignment part is

Old 09-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Well up in the north here we have a ton of unmarked common cars as patrols. From various SUVs to compacts to pick up trucks. you really gotta watch who your flyin past.
CHP now has unmarked Camaros, with low profile led lights that are all white. That is until they turn them on, then, talk about a christmas tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Pretty unless your the one that's been targeted. Anyways, they are capable of doing 150+mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the handling is something else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I've become pretty good at identifying a unit on the roadways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The camaros are a little harder, but so far, I've gotten the best of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]If you have a radar detector, they don't do much of anything against the new lazar guns. Just point and shoot the vehicle you want and walla, they don't know what hit them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediverLJ, that $uck$ about being without your quad this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Why don't you ask them for a loaner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Toyo, When I was president of our association, I had like a $300 over charge bill on my phone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]Wife went ballistic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I upped my minutes and then, I had phone provided to me and officers of the board[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] to try and prevent this from happening again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
They know what ive done to the quad in the past.. :eek
Ahahah, you have a past of abusing your machine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I mean, of using your machine to the extreme end of it's usefulness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ahahh yeah. just ask B&R. Hes seen how this lander gets ridden. lol

Old 09-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dont you have a chiltons or whatever for your truck. i always read mine and go yeah screw it its worth payin someone a couple hundred bucks and i'll sip a cold one.

Old 09-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Hey guys, it's been fun today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Glad to see this thread came alive today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Gotta get the rugrats from school. Try checking in later tonight. MD

Old 09-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well up in the north here we have a ton of unmarked common cars as patrols. From various SUVs to compacts to pick up trucks. you really gotta watch who your flyin past.
CHP now has unmarked Camaros, with low profile led lights that are all white. That is until they turn them on, then, talk about a christmas tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Pretty unless your the one that's been targeted. Anyways, they are capable of doing 150+mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the handling is something else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I've become pretty good at identifying a unit on the roadways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The camaros are a little harder, but so far, I've gotten the best of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]If you have a radar detector, they don't do much of anything against the new lazar guns. Just point and shoot the vehicle you want and walla, they don't know what hit them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thats why i want some sorta stealth coating for my truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] its not like i drive fast. maybe 70ish in a 60 and 80 in a 70 and so one. occasionally i go 98mph cuz thats how fast the truck goes till it shuts off. thats at about 3500 rpm. lol i got lots more to go and the powers just commin on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in the lil truck that is. The new WSP bikes are pretty kick but they have BMWs i seen em goin at a pretty good clip past me when i was doin 90 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was crappin my drawers 90 in a 60 with flashin lights chargin on ya, get over and they go flyin past. like fwew. One thing i do notice around these parts trucks get pulled over way less than cars.

Old 09-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboyWell up in the north here we have a ton of unmarked common cars as patrols. From various SUVs to compacts to pick up trucks. you really gotta watch who your flyin past.
CHP now has unmarked Camaros, with low profile led lights that are all white. That is until they turn them on, then, talk about a christmas tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Pretty unless your the one that's been targeted. Anyways, they are capable of doing 150+mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the handling is something else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]I've become pretty good at identifying a unit on the roadways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The camaros are a little harder, but so far, I've gotten the best of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]If you have a radar detector, they don't do much of anything against the new lazar guns. Just point and shoot the vehicle you want and walla, they don't know what hit them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
CamEro!

lol

Old 09-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

[3rd grader question] Sooo. whats the fastest you guys have been in a vehicle? whether on a track or not. [/3rd grader question]

I would say 125+ in a blown mustang gt. that was great. ahahha 0-**** your pants fast in about 13 seconds.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel