Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorIt's amazing how much semi-useful information I have stored away in my brain. As they say, you never stop learning.

Now considering it's still functioning after the last couple days is amazing. Wed: 7am in the shop, left town at 8:15 and got to Gonzales about 11:15 or so. Got off work close to 6. Back at the jobsite at 6am, half hour lunch, got off at 5 and pulled into the driveway at 8pm. (The 150 handles well all the way to 90 in windy conditions...hey...I didn't realize I was going THAT fast.)
LOL!

I know what you mean, we are working 11 hours days again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This time indefinately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
See that is rediculous. Bro got home tonight from work. They worked like 6x12 (some did 15 on Wed and 13 yesterday) this week. He was so tired he looked at a breaker panel, closed the door and went over to a wine press to switch the phases. Note my lack of him actually turning OFF the breaker. Got a little 277V action (one leg of a 480V 3phase Wye). You work too much and accidents happen.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-02-2006, 03:28 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Hey hey hey. Wazzassssssssss up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Long time no BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Glad to see you're still yappin.

6 volt this, 12 volt that. as long as your camping and riding who cares[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
The wife and kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If they are happy, then I am happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
What's the old saying "If mamma's not happy, nobody's happy?"

Old 09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I know what you mean, we are working 11 hours days again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This time indefinately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
5/10's here. At least thru holloween. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorIt's amazing how much semi-useful information I have stored away in my brain. As they say, you never stop learning.

Now considering it's still functioning after the last couple days is amazing. Wed: 7am in the shop, left town at 8:15 and got to Gonzales about 11:15 or so. Got off work close to 6. Back at the jobsite at 6am, half hour lunch, got off at 5 and pulled into the driveway at 8pm. (The 150 handles well all the way to 90 in windy conditions...hey...I didn't realize I was going THAT fast.)
LOL!

See that is rediculous. Bro got home tonight from work. They worked like 6x12 (some did 15 on Wed and 13 yesterday) this week. He was so tired he looked at a breaker panel, closed the door and went over to a wine press to switch the phases. Note my lack of him actually turning OFF the breaker. Got a little 277V action (one leg of a 480V 3phase Wye). You work too much and accidents happen.

I am with you. What gets me is about 3 weeks ago, they laid off 8 guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] 2 from the team I am working on.

That is a disaster in the making.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Hey hey hey. Wazzassssssssss up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Long time no BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Glad to see you're still yappin.

6 volt this, 12 volt that. as long as your camping and riding who cares[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
The wife and kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If they are happy, then I am happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
What's the old saying "If mamma's not happy, nobody's happy?"
Soooo true!

Old 09-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

5/10's here. At least thru holloween. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
With your commute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it might as well be 13 hour days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL!

I am with you. What gets me is about 3 weeks ago, they laid off 8 guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] 2 from the team I am working on.

That is a disaster in the making.
No kidding. The ex employees could REALLY screw them over. You can't lay off people and then have people working major overtime like that. They should be attempting to recall those guys. We got screwed on something like that. We had to turn over copies of timecards to the labor commissioner because the guys were laid off due to a lack of work. (They should have been fired for being crappy workers. Bad communication between the foreman and office manager.)

Old 09-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Quad Patrol

No kidding. The ex employees could REALLY screw them over. You can't lay off people and then have people working major overtime like that. They should be attempting to recall those guys. We got screwed on something like that. We had to turn over copies of timecards to the labor commissioner because the guys were laid off due to a lack of work. (They should have been fired for being crappy workers. Bad communication between the foreman and office manager.)
We'll see what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like ima sell my quad.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Put all the money into my car.. Im tired of not riding the damn thing..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Looks like ima sell my quad.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Put all the money into my car.. Im tired of not riding the damn thing..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
That's sad to hear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] You still have the ute's don't you?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel