Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
A little off the beaten path here but, are any of you guys going to Spirit West Coast in Monterey this year?

here

Juuuusttt wondering. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Our church H.S. youth group is going and staying on the track at Leguna Seca, However, we'll be in Pismo cleaning up from Pismo.
cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
My parents are going, their freinds are going, im going, my freind is going, his whole family is going and some of my cousins are going.. Should be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Staying the whole time. wed through sun..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That's cool the whole family and then some are going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We had our youth group at the house yesterday for a pool party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or more like a sauna party, it was 114 outside and hte pool was 88 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Quad Patrol

That new can-am renegade looks good.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]rool:

:look:
Is there another toy to be bought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 07-25-2006, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider

That new can-am renegade looks good.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]rool:

:look:
Is there another toy to be bought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I dunno. But thats really the perfect quad for me.. Its an Outlander 800 thats a sportquad.. Or at least sportyer..

I LOVE IT! Its perfect!

Old 07-25-2006, 08:49 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

A little off the beaten path here but, are any of you guys going to Spirit West Coast in Monterey this year?

here

Juuuusttt wondering. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Our church H.S. youth group is going and staying on the track at Leguna Seca, However, we'll be in Pismo cleaning up from Pismo.
cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
My parents are going, their freinds are going, im going, my freind is going, his whole family is going and some of my cousins are going.. Should be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Staying the whole time. wed through sun..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey PS01, both of my sons have gone to that for the last 4-5 years or so. Im not sure if they are going this year.

Old 07-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Well, during this record breaking heat wave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] our main 200amp circuit breaker at the house decided it had enough and blew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Went all day yesterday without power, after it was fixed, the house was 89 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Talk about ill timing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

Timing is everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Things always happen just when you least want them to happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Well, during this record breaking heat wave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] our main 200amp circuit breaker at the house decided it had enough and blew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Went all day yesterday without power, after it was fixed, the house was 89 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Talk about ill timing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I feel your pain. We left for Branson last Friday (first and last trip) and two hours after we left a storm hit the St Louis area. My son called me and we were without power, had trees down and large branches had landed on and poked holes in our shop, tractor shed and the lake pavillion. The power was out until Monday night. Lot's of fun.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:08 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Thats a bummer RD. I cant imagine how miserable that was. My A/C has been running since last thurs.

Your still going to Pismo this weekend, I hope!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

It's been pretty muggy down here in SD and I don't have AC at the ranch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2006, 11:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I so could have used a PSD today guys. Took the flatbed over to Gonzales (about 10 miles south of Salinas.) Went of 198 from Coalinga to 101 (south of King City.) I've never worried about making a hill before this. 7% grade, loaded pretty (about 6x200ft of 350MCM copper wire) with a trailer with a scissor lift. Down to 1st gear @ 20MPH losing speed with the pedal on the floor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

And I'm going back tomorrow, sans trailer. Came home on 152. I'll be going back that way too. Only have Pacheco Pass with a 6% grade, and a couple other 6% spots. But at least it's relatively straight. I'll go 10 miles further (20 round trip) for a MUCH easier drive, for me, and the truck. And the boss WONDERS why we blow trannies at 65K. Wish I had a tranny gauge that's for sure.

I did get a little over 7.1 MPG on the way over and 7.8 round trip. Probably was 8.5 then coming home, if not better. Must not have as high of a diff as I thought.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I figure I was knocking on 20K combined's door. About 7.5K empty.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel