Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Man. We only hit 92 today. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. And you know what its like to drive a GT with only 3ft of exhaust pipe behind the headers and no muffs?

LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*evil laugh*

Old 08-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Your still going to Pismo this weekend, I hope!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We still made it to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Had a great time other than, when we got there and when we were leaving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or should I say when the party we were with were leaving. However, the family and I had a great time. Weather was darn near perfect. My youngest daughter finally figured out ho to use her gears to enjoy the dunes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She sure was flying down Sand Highway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It was a joy riding with her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: 400CatDriver
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well, during this record breaking heat wave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] our main 200amp circuit breaker at the house decided it had enough and blew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Went all day yesterday without power, after it was fixed, the house was 89 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Talk about ill timing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I feel your pain. We left for Branson last Friday (first and last trip) and two hours after we left a storm hit the St Louis area. My son called me and we were without power, had trees down and large branches had landed on and poked holes in our shop, tractor shed and the lake pavillion. The power was out until Monday night. Lot's of fun.
Ouch, your situation is definately worse than mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, being form the mid-west myself, I understand how those storms can cause havoc and destruction.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Oh. And you know what its like to drive a GT with only 3ft of exhaust pipe behind the headers and no muffs?

*evil laugh*

LOL! I am sure it's louder than a 2 Stroke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] screaming past your window at 2am at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01

*evil laugh*

LOL! I am sure it's louder than a 2 Stroke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] screaming past your window at 2am at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

That's why I can't stand Glamis

Old 08-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

Weather is finally going to settle down here. Been Raining[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] (misting) for days now. Very weird weather for summer in SD

Old 08-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Gotta start looking fer a job. I'm getting ready to part ways real quick. The territory travel/alignment just isn't working. They offered me a decent severance package if I move on but I would like to find something first. I just don't like all the hassle finding a new one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

The trouble with most companies now is that they don't give a darm about the employees any more. Your just a number and a ways to get what they want. They don't care about how happy you are doing the job or if it's in both parties best interest in doing things. It a one way highway. I just I don't have to drive down the road if i don't want to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

No kidding. I've got a decent thing here at least. Though sometimes I wish things were a little different.

Saw an article on the CEO of Costco. Check out 20/20 tonight on your local ABC affiliate for the full thing. Wall Street doesn't like him because he pays his workers an average of $17/hr. They think he should pay them down around Wally World scale. Definately some interesting stats on Costco:

Number 4 retailer in the US with about $25B in sales a year.

Carry about 4,000 items (Wal-Mart carries over 100,000).

Lowest employee turnover in retail. Wal-Mart is 4x the rate.

CEO's employment contract is one page. Annual salary is $350,000 (12x his employees avg.) He visits on average 5 stores per day. Wear a regular name tag at the stores. Doesn't have his position. He just looks like another person there. Not sure but may not even have a secretary, or at the least he answers his own phone.

Annual membership fees bring in over $1B.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

When Warren Buffet donated all that money the other day I wished he would have given me just 1 million. He would have never even noticed it gone, but I would [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

BACK!

Im sunburnt, i cant hear, and my legs are burnt from all those sick MTB trails around there.. haha

But all in all we had a blast at Spirit West Coast.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel