Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

LOL! Your not kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] looks like we will be having these 100+ days for a weee bit longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Can't even go to Pismo and get away from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 102 next Tuesday there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and the 5 days we are there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 90-95[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] What the heck is up with that????? On the bright side, it's better than working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I gotta buy a generator so i can run my A/C on the beach!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Wonder if the boss would let me bring the generator from the shop. Should power that no problem. But it's a little loud...Miller Bobcat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
They'd probably cite you for being over 96db's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Wonder if the boss would let me bring the generator from the shop. Should power that no problem. But it's a little loud...Miller Bobcat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Loud is a fairly realtive term at pismo!! I've always wanted to be THAT camp!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
They are sold out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looks like I won't be there. And it's a week in advance!
Wow!!! Looks like the wife is going to park her car on the street[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] When I made our reservations, I made two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, I forgot that I was to make a 3rd for a friend going with us. Maybe I'll get him to park his on the street, especially seeing his is a 2 wheel drive vehicle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:14 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

They are sold out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looks like I won't be there. And it's a week in advance!
Bummer for me too. The wifes upset. Thats not good.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LOL! Your not kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] looks like we will be having these 100+ days for a weee bit longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Can't even go to Pismo and get away from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 102 next Tuesday there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and the 5 days we are there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it's suppose to be 90-95[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] What the heck is up with that????? On the bright side, it's better than working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I gotta buy a generator so i can run my A/C on the beach!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
They'd probably cite you for being over 96db's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I was thinking the same thing. LOL I don't know how loud, but it's pretty loud. And it doesn't even sound cool. LOL Has a 2 cylinder motor in there of some kind. Subaru maybe. That's the "Cr@p the power's out and we need to get to work so lets pull out 5 power cords, a distribution box and the genny." Reminds me one of these days I need to check her out. Make sure the battery is charged. That thing is a b!tch to replace. Take half the thing apart to do it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-21-2006, 12:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Bummer for me too. The wifes upset. Thats not good.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You didn't make your reservations last week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just can't believe that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!! You can always park your trailer on the beach and park your truck off the beach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll shuttle you to and from[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Same go for you B&R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Quad Patrol

I was thinking the same thing. LOL I don't know how loud, but it's pretty loud. And it doesn't even sound cool. LOL Has a 2 cylinder motor in there of some kind. Subaru maybe. That's the "Cr@p the power's out and we need to get to work so lets pull out 5 power cords, a distribution box and the genny." Reminds me one of these days I need to check her out. Make sure the battery is charged. That thing is a b!tch to replace. Take half the thing apart to do it.

I hate it when you need to tear something apart like that, just to fix something like a battery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Speaking of electrical, I've spent my week at work updating the electrolier specs at one of our huge master plan subdivision. What a pain in the butt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I have all this electrical stuff spread out on my desk and still am confused as heck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:33 AM
Quad Patrol

I tried to make reservations at Pismo for the 3rd week in October and it kicked me off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It says there are over 400 sites available[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wonder what gives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] It can't be the 6 or so reservations in my reservation box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 02:14 AM
Air Cooled Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You didn't make your reservations last week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just can't believe that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!! You can always park your trailer on the beach and park your truck off the beach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll shuttle you to and from[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Same go for you B&R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I've thought of that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just not keen on leaving the company truck out there. Though a couple years ago nearly our entire camp was parked out on the first street west of California behind the mexican place there at Pier. Hardly anyone had reservations. It got a bit cramped in my buddies Ext. Cab (D/A).

Old 07-21-2006, 02:17 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I hate it when you need to tear something apart like that, just to fix something like a battery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Speaking of electrical, I've spent my week at work updating the electrolier specs at one of our huge master plan subdivision. What a pain in the butt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I have all this electrical stuff spread out on my desk and still am confused as heck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
It's complately rediculous. The stock battery just BARELY cleared its' terminals sliding in the tray. The replacement we got from NAPA was like 1/2" taller. Even the stock one the boots rubbed the side panel. My boss was not impressed. LOL. That thing has been used like 2x in 5 years. LOL I'm about ready to redo it's mounting frame. Well, what we have it on. It's too narrow for a pallet jack. The fork lift can slide it's forks though.

Too quick on the draw there...

We only do high-end homes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But if you ever got a question give me a hollar. Maybe I can help or point you where to go.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:19 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I tried to make reservations at Pismo for the 3rd week in October and it kicked me off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It says there are over 400 sites available[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wonder what gives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] It can't be the 6 or so reservations in my reservation box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The database was hosed yesterday. maybe it is again.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel