Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dam Posting Errors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] anyway.. You lil Chit.. post some pot stirrin stuff and run along.. you lil runner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Id venture to say that ford in some brainstorming sessions considered consumers like yourself and what the adverse effect would be.. they figure maybe they could steal more business from the japs than loose of the ford clan..

Im buyin a toyota tacoma I think for my next commuter truck. them new ones are pretty chunky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

C is back! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I called my Ford dealer and told them I would look elsewhere for a new car/truck because of this. This information was new to them. I think I will get a Ridgeline for my next truck. Once I win the lottory. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Catterman
I think I will get a Ridgeline for my next truck. Once I win the lottory. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
if you win lotto, go big...CXT, now there's a leaf-licker's nightmare. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
I have been thinking of getting a 1 ton truck. I have been thinking Cummins Diesel.
Have they started building a real truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] around their Cummins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
And I can't believe your would post that in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I agree! like some punka$$ kid coming into a Honda thread to talk up his 'Shee!! yer nuthin but a pot-stirring $hit-disturber MWQ! get the standard tranny tho, from what I hear.
Back a little time ago, Dodge halted production of manual tranny trucks because the new 6sp was having issues. They switched suppliers. Used to be New Venture which was a ChryCo subsidier that was spun off and I *think* the new units are from Getrag.

The latest 4sp autos are supposed to be tough. They basically started building them the way people were rebuilding them.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I am starting to see a new trailer on the horizons boyz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wife doesn't care what I get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Someone slap me upside the head and wake me up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]!!!! However, I think I see the catch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] she gets a new car with leather seats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Who's getting the better deal here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I see a weekend warrior coming soon to a driveway near me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
BITCHIN!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My wife drives a car with heated leather seats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Go with a Lariet model. I'm not much for leather (esp. here in the Valley). But after a day of riding, it's a nice ride home with the heat on the back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider

The cost difference is in the oil filter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's about $30 more if I remember correctly. So, I would say around $55-$60

Hello MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] How's the shop coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] taken delivery of any new toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OUCH!! I can change the oil in my F150 for under $20.00

I bought a horizontal Band saw last friday and ordered the tube bender too. It should be here next wed. The CNC mill is looking better with the rain mellowing out, but nothing is in writing yet. The shop is filling up with Jetmoto's though.
Are you modding them?

Old 04-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Catterman
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dam Posting Errors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] anyway.. You lil Chit.. post some pot stirrin stuff and run along.. you lil runner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Id venture to say that ford in some brainstorming sessions considered consumers like yourself and what the adverse effect would be.. they figure maybe they could steal more business from the japs than loose of the ford clan..

Im buyin a toyota tacoma I think for my next commuter truck. them new ones are pretty chunky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
C is back! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I called my Ford dealer and told them I would look elsewhere for a new car/truck because of this. This information was new to them. I think I will get a Ridgeline for my next truck. Once I win the lottory. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ridgeline isn't a truck. That's a car with a box on it.

A CXT would be nice, but for $120K I think I'll go with something a little smaller and get the nice toy box. I see the CXT and I think of 3 things: 1) someone with two much money, 2) man with size issues and 3) someone who has to have bigger, better, etc. that his buddies.

Also with the CXT, it's too tall for a 5th wheel. Hell, you could walk under the trailer you'd have to lift it so flipping hi. QuadKaryn's Rage'N is at 12'6" on her GMC and it's not even close to be as high as a CXT is.

Also, make sure you don't buy Little C any Disney movies.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
The shop is filling up with Jetmoto's though.
Are you modding them?
I have made a few new parts already and have a big list for the future also. Im going to Jetmoto again tomorrow to talk with the owner. Ive been there twice already.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:45 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Ridgeline isn't a truck. That's a car with a box on it.
My feelings exactly!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

it's warming up out here in Phoenix. Going to be 94 today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] In April[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I have to look at the bright side here. When it's hot out, nobody but me golfs here so bring on the heat 'cause I can't stand slow play

Old 04-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

A CXT would be nice, but for $120K I think I'll go with something a little smaller and get the nice toy box. I see the CXT and I think of 3 things: 1) someone with two much money, 2) man with size issues and 3) someone who has to have bigger, better, etc. that his buddies.
there ya go being practical and sensible again skinner, SHEESH!

Ya know, I've never seen one live, only in magazines. but what you're saying is exactly what I think when I see a Hummer. The first generations designed for military use were neat, but the rest are for napoleon-pecker complex men. my 10 y/o likes the CXT, but he's into total 4x4 stuff.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel