Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Well FKB's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If I thought this working thing had put a cramp in my posting times before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It just got worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Tomorrow we are starting to work 6am-5PM with a lunch in there somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I think there was a reason why I was meant to be in the public sector[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well FKB's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If I thought this working thing had put a cramp in my posting times before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It just got worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Tomorrow we are starting to work 6am-5PM with a lunch in there somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I think there was a reason why I was meant to be in the public sector[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gotta love those 10 hr days. I'm in a little early this morning to get some work done. The bosses are heading over to Monterey County (I think) for a meeting about a job. I think we're down to having to have this job designed in the next week. HAHAHA. Yeah... design work for a $1M+ job in one week. Pass that pipe! Biggest hurdle is how to get power to a wine press that moves 240'!Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't pass under a catwalk that's only like 14' off the ground. :/

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 11:42 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Bummer!! How is work going besides the long days?

Hi everyone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Gotta love those 10 hr days. I'm in a little early this morning to get some work done. The bosses are heading over to Monterey County (I think) for a meeting about a job. I think we're down to having to have this job designed in the next week. HAHAHA. Yeah... design work for a $1M+ job in one week. Pass that pipe! Biggest hurdle is how to get power to a wine press that moves 240'!Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't pass under a catwalk that's only like 14' off the ground. :/
Sounds like big bonuses are headed your way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I don't mind the 10 hour plus days, just give me 3-4 days a week to go with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We have a job going on over in Monterey, it's called Santa Lucia.

We were looking at going to 12 hour days and Saturdays for about a month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, we have 2-3 more guys joining our team for 3 weeks to help us out.

Old 03-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Bummer!! How is work going besides the long days?

Hi everyone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Work is going good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] except for the learning curve[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Which is a big part of my frustration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am working with a pretty darn good team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they help me when ever I need it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and that is often[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Been riding that new quad lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Sounds like big bonuses are headed your way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO. You're funny! I've only got one bonus outside of Xmas and that was when a P.E. (Elec.) jacked our plans and got caught.

I don't mind the 10 hour plus days, just give me 3-4 days a week to go with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well i didn't actually do anything 'til about 8 anyways... LOL. Then had to go through a photometric program at the last minute. Now that I hate.

We were looking at going to 12 hour days and Saturdays for about a month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, we have 2-3 more guys joining our team for 3 weeks to help us out.
Santa Lucia sounds familiar....I think that's the coastal chapter of oh hell name lost on me...not Green Peace....the other @ssholes who keep trying to close Pismo. Argh. Sierra Club.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

LMFAO. You're funny! I've only got one bonus outside of Xmas and that was when a P.E. (Elec.) jacked our plans and got caught.

Well i didn't actually do anything 'til about 8 anyways... LOL. Then had to go through a photometric program at the last minute. Now that I hate.

Santa Lucia sounds familiar....I think that's the coastal chapter of oh hell name lost on me...not Green Peace....the other @ssholes who keep trying to close Pismo. Argh. Sierra Club.
You know if you type in "club" in your browser it takes you to the sierra club website? I found that out because when i go to the CATVW site i type in club and then i brings up the choices and i arrow down to the right one and press enter. Well, if i DONT arrow down i go to the sierra club web site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Talk about a wake up call. hahhaa

Old 03-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
You know if you type in "club" in your browser it takes you to the sierra club website? I found that out because when i go to the CATVW site i type in club and then i brings up the choices and i arrow down to the right one and press enter. Well, if i DONT arrow down i go to the sierra club web site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
It's just because Firefox hits google and grabs the #1 hit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
It's just because Firefox hits google and grabs the #1 hit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
ohhhhh. i didnt know that. INteresting.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:42 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Hey MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Work is going good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] except for the learning curve[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Which is a big part of my frustration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am working with a pretty darn good team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they help me when ever I need it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and that is often[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Been riding that new quad lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Its got to be nice working again, but its probubly a little tough getting up to speed for a guy your age. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A little different from your last job I guess.

I havnt got it registered yet but have been riding it around the shop area a bit. Its lots of fun, for a quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We need to get together so your girls can ride it. Id love their opinion of it.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel